Didn't think I would ever sell this, but with 3 cars and limited space this has to go.
1994 M3 3.0, NZ New
I bought this from KwS in 2014, he did a lot to the car and so did the owner before him (an air NZ pilot based in Auckland). Vanos was done by KwS, see the extensive link here
While I have had it:
1. Stereo fixed -New speakers and installed spacers and 6x9s in the rear, then had an audio guy bypass the blown factory amp.
2. AC fixed. Had it looked over by some AC guy, said he couldnt find anything obviously wrong. He regassed it, that lasted for 18 months. Regassed again last summer, still blowing ice cold now. So I suppose it just needs gas every 18-24 months?
3. Engine mounts replaced and the convertible underbody brace installed
4. Had the front valance replaced and the power steering hose replaced 18 months ago
6. New spark plug o rings and valve cover gasket by BM workshop 12 months ago.
7. Radiator and clutch fan replaced with new ones from Germany by BM workshop, rear transmission seal replaced too - both done in Jan
8. Rebuilt alternator in JAn
9. on style 42s, 8.5s all around, freshly polished. Brand new front tyres, 4mm on rears (toyo TR1 sports and Yokohama AD051s)
Will include a brand new front splitter.
Bad points - passenger side door card fell off - will need a retrim.
Paint on the boot lid fading slightly.
$17000, can come down if you bring your own wheels.