Sign in to follow this  
DRTDVL

Peugeot 205 GTi MI16

Got told off for having a 4 page long welcome thread so i figured i'd start anouther thread to make massively long and full of pug stuff as i know you all want one... =;-P

Some new pics from the weekend, should have some action shots coming along from the same day. So expect a few photos over the next few days...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by DRTDVL

I think it was Skip Brown that used to do the Mi16 into 205 conversions back in the UK, personally I thought the money was better spent on brakes and suspension on my 1.9.

Did get to drive an Mi16 engined 205, with a Turbo Technics 2-stage conversion, around Silverstone at a GTi club day, now that was damn quick.

But not as quick as the 205 T16 that shot past me on the straight - what a machine that was :wub:

Yup the mi16 conversion gives you anouther 30hp or so (130ish to 160ish), but the mi16 can be worked to 200+ without major lower end work or turbos...

I need to replace the suspension as it's just way to soft for me...

Would love to put a gti-6 engine in it with one of the high pressure supercharger kits (400+ hp)... that might be a little insane...

C0SM0S: a gun totting kitty from hell?

Edited by DRTDVL

C0SM0S: a gun totting kitty from hell?

That gun totting kitty is from Germany, and she's shooting anything French.

Edited by C0SM0S

205 gti = won't lie I really, really, really want one.

Welcome To Bimmersport Heath.

Nice wee car you have there, bet it goes like a cut gun totting cat.

looks wicked man. you have to take us for a ride when you get it all running sweet!!

My first car was a 306 GTi-6, and i loved it. Handled like a dream. Maybe Brian is just too pussy to try french :P

ya boy... shopping trolly styles! Also it's been confirmed to be a fire breather! friend was following me the other night, and commented on the nice flames out the exahust... WHOOO!!!

Posted Image

love how the huge 15's look...

Edited by DRTDVL

Flames...confirmed badass status.

ya boy... shopping trolly styles! Also it's been confirmed to be a fire breather! friend was following me the other night, and commented on the nice flames out the exahust... WHOOO!!!

Posted Image

Soooooooooo Jealous

You have a wee ding in the door :P

Other wise very badass!

Edited by Greg.

I reckon painting the kit under the side trims black or brown would look winner as

Such a hot wee car!

before anyone calls me out on cheese for saying this. I reckon some wide thread carbon fiber bits tastefully in the interior would be killer.

Such a hot wee car!

before anyone calls me out on cheese for saying this. I reckon some wide thread carbon fiber bits tastefully in the interior would be killer.

Hehe funny you should mention that... i have plans for more carbon fibre parts in the car... The interior door cards and the panels that seal under the 3/4 windows are already carbon fibre... 

I've got a dash under the house that almost finished to have a mold taken of it for either, fibre glass, vac form plastic, carbon fibre. It's got the guage cluster mounted into it already... 

Yup it's a might front end spinner!

Next time im over i will make up an aluminim dash panel around the demister for you, then use it to pull carbon parts from it.

Next time im over i will make up an aluminim dash panel around the demister for you, then use it to pull carbon parts from it.

Arn't you coming over tonight?

Arn't you coming over tonight?

Yip I am,

J'aime bien la deux cent cinq.

I always wanted one but could never get myself out of a BMW. Nice to see another iconic classic around town.