Sign in to follow this  
jjs

What was the WORST BMW ever?

What was the WORST BMW ever?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And although i hate the suv crowd i do like the x6....BMW have never pretended they are off roaders,they call them sports activity vehicles..and if you need the interior space.....I think i would choose an x6 over an x5(and i am astonished to hear myself say that!)

Interior space !?!

I couldnt even get in the rear the roof was so low....whats the point of having something so large if you cant get anyone over 6' in the back ? The boot space was pretty poor too, so I just dont understand the market they were aiming for with it.

I can see that all the technology in them is great, but why not just stick it in the new X5 ?

This shape compact.

But hey, What one person dislikes another likes.

+1

That is definately the ugliest car BMW has ever made (thank god they didn't make them for long). Looks like a cheap knock off of an alpha.

Compacts definately not in keeping with the BMW brand. The new 1 series is a slight improvement, but the jury is still out on whether I like them.

Why cant I vote E30?

haha, ouch. Might wanna keep your voice down Westy :P

All I can say is...each to their own

I know theres probably not many cars in the BMW range that can put me to shame at the lights though

Why cant I vote E30?

You can, just vote other.. What would be the reasoning behind the E30 being worst ever though?? If it wasn’t for the E30 imagine what BMW would be like today :blink:

Always got to be one stirrer eh Tony? :P

In what way?? And compared to what?? :huh:

Its just I think the interior on the E60 is its best feature! It very functional and well thought out, they have taken the clutter of millions of buttons on the E39 and packaged it all into a easy to use computer system leaving a basic understated interior. The seats are amazing as is the wood work, I especially love the door handles that for some reason were dropped on the E60 facelift.

Maybe im weird but I love the seven series interior even more, it’s like being in a very expensive Swedish apartment.

hey easy mate....i drove a 530 d,and i just didnt think the interor gave me any sense of "occasion".See to me the e34 and e 39 with all the buttons and so on make it look hi tech...the e60 seemed too simple..and like just about any other modern car

I know theres probably not many cars in the BMW range that can put me to shame at the lights though

bmw s arent traffic light rocketships...IMO

hey easy mate....i drove a 530 d,and i just didnt think the interor gave me any sense of "occasion".See to me the e34 and e 39 with all the buttons and so on make it look hi tech...the e60 seemed too simple..and like just about any other modern car

Haha, wasn’t having a go like! :) I was just interested in your opinion, I read other people state its boring also, most of which drove older 5 series as well.

The wood and leather companied with sharp lines create a sense of occasion to me.

:wub:

Posted Image

That 5 interior shot looked nice at first, then I realised it reminds me a whole lot of an up spec Maxima.

Haha, wasn’t having a go like! :) I was just interested in your opinion, I read other people state its boring also, most of which drove older 5 series as well.

The wood and leather companied with sharp lines create a sense of occasion to me.

:wub:

Posted Image

i spose it depends where you come from...I remember the first Mk 2 jag I saw with its row of switches.... :o

The e34 with the radio and the obc looks quite busy..i like that.In comparison the e60 looks like it hasnt got any controls at all,which just doesnt seem right to me...

OMG E36 COMPACT! Everytime i see one i'm like :angry: lol and 1 series... i guess i just hate BMW Hatchbacks altogether lol they just don't do it for me. Love the wagons though B)

Edited by S.J.T.C

i spose it depends where you come from...I remember the first Mk 2 jag I saw with its row of switches.... :o

The e34 with the radio and the obc looks quite busy..i like that.In comparison the e60 looks like it hasnt got any controls at all,which just doesnt seem right to me...

i think the flappy paddles make up for it's lack of 90's knobs and dials.

Guest Simon*

I think I fall somewhere between the 2 when it comes to interiors. I like toys and buttons and some evidence of the technology that's part of the car.

I haven't played with it but I'd probably like tinkering with idrive too.

That pic above is the E60 M5 and at a glance there's no indication of what a high tech badass monster it is. I'd like something sportier (and probably dark inside) - that one in the pic looks very nice and plush and comfy compared to the E39 M5 which is definietly a bit more business like (and still my fave)

On topic - not a fan of bugeyed compacts or regular Z3's. Standard E60's look naff too.

I vote Compact. Especially e46 ones :blink:

5 series interior is awesome, still looks reasonably busy to me, although I do drive an e30 with an analogue clock.

Who wants rows of buttons when you can have a computer!

That 5 interior shot looked nice at first, then I realised it reminds me a whole lot of an up spec Maxima.

Haha - quite true!

I'm possibly alone on this, but I think Audi make some of the coolest interiors.

Edited by bravo

Yours is very very special though!!

For looks some of the BMW Concepts must take the cake... the X Concept?Posted Image

For normal production cars.....any 5 series with the badges that say 518 :lol:

I said z3. But I'm tempted to say anything newer than a e30, due to the limited amount of work you can do to them, it all goes down hill from the e36/e34.

Very interesting i have a list which seems everyone else agrees with in some way.

- 36 compact when they revealed that there must have been stunned silence. Why didnt anyone say something?

- Z3 oh talk about horses face and there are so many for sale. The z4 however is stunning.

I dont know that the 5 and 7 should get put in the same basket. As the interior could be considered more important. They should look solid, be reliable and comfortable to be in.

e34 518i.. absolute poo.

haha very good point, way underpowered for the size and weight of the car.