Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

And I thought it was your parents?

pity you'd have to back it into your garage at night so you wouldn't have to look at the back of it :P

Seen a black E34 M5 on turbine wheels last couple of days, looks awesome.

And I thought it was your parents?

The black one was dads. KCB owns the orange one. My company car ;)

pity you'd have to back it into your garage at night so you wouldn't have to look at the back of it :P

haha. I knew someone was gonna be a smart arse about its cute lil french arse.

haha. I knew someone was gonna be a smart arse about its cute lil french arse.

seen cuter french ass. true story.

Hey does anyone on this forum own the E30 thats usually parked outside APEX rentals on Roydvale Ave in Christchurch? Nice Car! :)

yeah i wasnt feeling 100% and was going to be the driver for 8 hours the next day lol.

cant remember if it was 2dr or 4dr, wasnt a wagon or vert was what i meant by that! was going towards the K Road end

sure was me then :)

yeah i wasnt feeling 100% and was going to be the driver for 8 hours the next day lol.

cant remember if it was 2dr or 4dr, wasnt a wagon or vert was what i meant by that! was going towards the K Road end

sure was me then :)

Spotted Silver Fox broken down at the ramp signals off the port exit going south and motorway patrol car up your ass. Hope you got it sorted .. was the one driving past, would of stopped but the cop was there sortin ya out.

sh*t. An R26.R. Hell yeah they're fast. Look's like Graham and my ones aren't the fastest on the island now ;(

You should see the other Renault' we house at work :P

post-3157-1336542666.jpg

Edited by E46

You should see the other Renault' we house at work :P

Gizzzzzzz

Spotted Silver Fox broken down at the ramp signals off the port exit going south and motorway patrol car up your ass. Hope you got it sorted .. was the one driving past, would of stopped but the cop was there sortin ya out.

Lollies, good job dave..

Cheers Josh, blew a top hose, all sorted now thanks, sat there for almost 40 mins before the highway boys turned up, and only had 2 people ask if I was ok, both young and dark, appreciated that.

Stevo sorted me out with danco tape and a tow part way.

spotted at westgate shopping centre around 5pm today a white e36 which was fairly tidy but the owner cant read its 10km in the parking lot not 100km owner went into supercheap auto.

Put RS' back on an E30 while I wait on a different set to be finished, also installed the same head deck that dubman posted earlier, both on a new E30 :ph34r::ph34r:

Whoops that was meant to be in "what'd you do..", not spotted..haha but yeah got them back.

Spotted a black e46 coupe with what I thought was 'Bimmersport' decal on the side skirt on Fendalton Rd at the train tracks at about 5pm.

Anyone know who's it is?

Saw Apex (Grahams) racecar at the panelbeaters a a fortnight ago - my new car is being fixed up there..

Also saw a whole lot of flush sitting BMW's at the ground level hardpark yesterday.

Spotted Silver E46 with some nice wheels and Illegal German plates on David Bain St.

We finaly recieved our F10 M5. Mmmmm yummy!

We finaly recieved our F10 M5. Mmmmm yummy!

Your first one??

Ha yep, ridiculous huh.