Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Have seen 6STRNG around too. Good looking car.

That thing must have done mega miles. Been seeing it for years.

Saw a very tidy yellow Lancia HF Delta Quattro Integrale this arvo in Botany.

Mmm I've seen that too, sweet looking car!

HAH! Cheers Mike! I was taking it out for a spin to see an E38 in Royal Oak. it's a SG import '00 735iL being sold by this lady.... too many niggles and idiosyncrasies to be worth $5k. plus a strange looking metal blob on one of the cylinder banks. :sigh:

Just was just parked next to Cliffdunedin up fresh choice in his e39. Looks nice man

I spotted an E30 333i on holiday here in Napier. Cant be many here in NZ? It was imported from ZA is 1986 as well.

Caught the Targa prep 1M in Parnell.

b4hxtgly.lfg.jpg

Edit: actually a 135i :P

Edited by duvey
  • Like 1

Saw robhasae30 (I think) in both his Pug followed by his E30 leaving Pukekohe yesterday afternoon. I was behind you on my bike up until Bombay.

oh cooool. yea was me and my mate we took them both out for a hoon around puke yesterday, was good day for my cars but not for the 6 dudes who destroyed there flash japanese machines :wacko: the new concrete walls over ford mountain are not very forgiving :ph34r:

I could have guessed, it's always the Jappas at Puke test days!! More power than skill.

I could have guessed, it's always the Jappas at Puke test days!! More power than skill.

really? more power than skill?

A sweeping generalisation, that is unfair on quite a few decent folks probably, but from the number of these days that I have been on a statistically accurate one. I had heard the day was a bit "loose".

Hope the damage wasn't too bad and no-one was hurt.

Haha, I knew that day was going to be very messy, a lot of forum racers were heading along.

Then there's the other-side of the coin Jon

You could participate and show them how its done

That's very true Steve, but with me it would be a case of showing them what not to do!

Quite often it is a skill that can't be "learnt" people either "have it" or they don't.

4 SLR mclarens and a ferrari enzo in highbrook :)

post-3157-0-60365000-1383012593.jpeg

That's very true Steve, but with me it would be a case of showing them what not to do!

Quite often it is a skill that can't be "learnt" people either "have it" or they don't.

at the end of the day its each to their own

I thought the sls I keep seeing is hot. But that's pure sex right there. It's a Stirling moss, right?

I thought the sls I keep seeing is hot. But that's pure sex right there. It's a Stirling moss, right?

CCorrect. Around 1.3mill only 80 or so made

Lindsay Fox cars?

Yeah storing them at my dads work for a few months. Crazy. 5mill worth of cars stored in another country. If only money wasnt a worry! One of the mclarens has literally no tread left.....

• Like 1

Yeah storing them at my dads work for a few months. Crazy. 5mill worth of cars stored in another country. If only money wasnt a worry! One of the mclarens has literally no tread left.....

I'm pretty sure he does it every year ( or every couple, can't remember ) for tax reasons.

So I guess in a roundabout way, money is the worry..

Edited by vtgts300kw