Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Thanks. I live top of Richmond Rd, just off Surrey Cres. I see that LM Blue E39 M5 that is for sale parked on the road by the tire shop quite often.

I'll keep an eye out for you and your very nice car! The owner of that M5 works on Surrey Crescent. Wa thinking of buying it and took it for a spin the other day.

I see your E30 and Clio quite often when i'm visiting a friend on Surrey Crescent. There seems to be a few classics that live down your road? I've seen a sweet old 911 a couple of times.

There's a building next to the Laundromat that has storage for classic cars.

Is that Storage 66? I thought it was a nightclub now......alot of development by that "Rock n Rolls" Phantom guy

I see your E30 and Clio quite often when i'm visiting a friend on Surrey Crescent. There seems to be a few classics that live down your road? I've seen a sweet old 911 a couple of times.

Yes there actually are. Your right, a very nice old 911 that gets out even less then my M3, but I can allways hear it coming and perve out my window as it passes. There is a very sweet old Alfa GTV as well along with a few other oddities.

Sweet blue e36 M3 coupe on Forrest Hill Road - number plate M3AN - i assume that belongs to a member? :)

Saw my first F10 M5 yesterday at Riccarton Mall. Not overally sold on the way the front half looks

Just saw a red e36 m3 with black roll cage on Pakuranga Road.

Was the number plate 286 M3? Sounds like FRT in his Open B Class / daily driver :wacko:

Went on a road trip to Tokoroa yesterday to drop the kids off and saw quite a few nice Bimmers on the way, in no particular order..

Silver E30 M-Tech II kit and ACS alloys in Meadowlands

Black E30 4-door Tech II kit, plate MY E30 on the motorway south with a rear seat full of rims!

Blue E60 M5 with private plates

Silver E65 6-Series Coupe with private plate

And lots of rangi-as E36!! :ph34r:

Black E30 4-door Tech II kit, plate MY E30 on the motorway south with a rear seat full of rims!

That would be me! Rims should be getting fitted today or tomorrow.

Often see a Hellrot E30 320i estate sitting pretty on what appear to be 15"weaves on the run between Drury & Waiuku. Can't get a pic cos my van keeps getting blown off the road by gales :(

Anyones on here? Likey likey!

Spotted who ever is rolling around with the number plate 'E36' today. Looked pretty sweet.

Darin =)

A stopped E92 M3 V8 on a single lane on the middle of the Harbor bridge with a 200 meter+ cue behind it!! Some car further ahead was also stopped and a guy was walking down the road behind it!

Wtf happened there I wonder... further more anyone here?

Ian (Hartage) in the red E30, looking sharp

E34 540is in hellrot heading southbound on sh1 last fri arvo. Elderly asian man driving it. Missing emblems on the staggered style 5's otherwise looked very tidy.

• Like 1

Often see a Hellrot E30 320i estate sitting pretty on what appear to be 15"weaves on the run between Drury & Waiuku. Can't get a pic cos my van keeps getting blown off the road by gales :(

Anyones on here? Likey likey!

Seen him a couple of times now as well, really want to find out more about it..

Spotted that red bagged e30 at Unitec today. Can't remember the members name but looked pretty good sitting (literally) on the rs reps.

Spotted this f**king beast of a car at Rally Wairarapa on the weekend.

105-10-img_3210.jpg

• Like 1

Spotted this f**king beast of a car at Rally Wairarapa on the weekend.

105-10-img_3210.jpg

Haha, nice plate!

Haha, nice plate!

wouldnt be many wanting to advertise that.....

Spotted in Christchurch Clyde Rd today. LHD E32 B12 Alipina. What an amazing looking piece of machinery.

Spotted in Christchurch Clyde Rd today. LHD E32 B12 Alipina. What an amazing looking piece of machinery.

Saw the same one up at Church Corner on Monday afternoon, was unusual enough that I snapped a couple of quick, rather rubbish cell phone pics.

2013-10-07154843.jpg

2013-10-07154902.jpg

^^that is awesome.

Spotted my wagon on google maps, happened to be on one of the few days I had the rusted hood on. #gcsb

Untitled-2_zps9160c194.jpg

• Like 1