Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Also, a min F/L E30 318is with nice gold center split wheels, stance and colour coded lip heading south on old great south road towards Bombay. Nice.

Think I saw Tristan's old M3 between Takapuna and Devonport - license started BBS. Colour is so nice...

Saw a beautiful white e30 sedan with a tech 2 kit etc - license was something like 0610? Going past Big Boys toys this afternoon.

Sounds like it. Stunning colour, especially under the sun we've had this weekend!

A whole bunch of E30 racecar's getting dragged from Manfield north yesterday afternoon.

Also the JPS M635csi heading south. My wife loved your car!

Your car looks nice! Bring it out for a spin when I get mine back from its service?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Think I saw a dark blue 340i e30 in Tauranga, number plate something like HOT40 ?

Wow, that was quick... first sighting of Atta's old V8 E30, a day after he sold it! :)

Wow, that was quick... first sighting of Atta's old V8 E30, a day after he sold it! :)

So it was what I thought it was, didn't have much time to look. Saw it go past and checked out the badge as you do.. then was like hold on a sec. Looks awesome, but everyone already knows that :)

Was out in the back country giving the m3 a good run when I got stuck behind a tractor to have my competition pull in behind... A bright red 911 of similar vintage. Pitty was after all the fun so couldn't have a play :(

Red cars are fast don't you know did it win?? :P:D:lol:

So it was what I thought it was, didn't have much time to look. Saw it go past and checked out the badge as you do.. then was like hold on a sec. Looks awesome, but everyone already knows that :)

Haha, plate is HBT40 and yeh... that's the old girl!

• Like 1

There was a red Alfa in racing liverage sitting in the grass just after the bridge on Pakuranga Highway. Yellow plate. Front air ducting missing. What's up with that?

Yeah I saw that too, it belongs to a guy who lives up in Farm Cove. Maybe a problem with the trailer when taking it home? Pretty sure it's not road legal!

Saw a Daihatsu (or similar) minivan with an M3 badge stuck to it on the northern motorway near Silverdale. Probably on their way to see Ray for an S62 conversion.

• Like 2

1986 635CSI with E34 M5 guts at the mechanics this morning. Dear god that is awesome.

1986 635CSI with E34 M5 guts at the mechanics this morning. Dear god that is awesome.

Zacs

Silver e34 M5 on turbine I's this morning at Matakatia, Whangaparaoa

Saw this GT3 on the way to Silverdale yesterday... It looked fast.

post-16586-0-06416300-1384561260.jpg

Edited by jeffbebe

Saw this GT3 on the way to Silverdale yesterday... It looked fast.

attachicon.gifgt3.JPG

Stunning. Those OZ rims are on a few different Porsches in Auckland.

TINBOX on Onewa Road, a very clean looking E28 535.

Spotted Mike? wearing earmuffs driving the HellBM touring, and a stanced 4 door FL e30 on genuine BBS RS' in Mt Eden.

Spotted GRUNT5 on Saturday with a couple bikes on the roof.