Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Blue E34 M5 with the number plate MIIIII headed north on SH1 after Tristram offramp. :)

3 different generations of x5's parked in a row outside a cafe, in chronological order aswell!

^^that is awesome.

Spotted my wagon on google maps, happened to be on one of the few days I had the rusted hood on. #gcsb

Untitled-2_zps9160c194.jpg

Hahaha

Saw the same one up at Church Corner on Monday afternoon, was unusual enough that I snapped a couple of quick, rather rubbish cell phone pics.

2013-10-07154843.jpg

2013-10-07154902.jpg

Wow - THIS looks mint!!! You guys should stalk him, get him to join up, haha!!! :D

Pic of the blue E34 M5 - shot!! Bet that's a awesome car too...........exhaust sizing looks maybe very 'unstandard' out the back........(as ya would!!)

Edit - Carjam - 1990 Alpina is ex Japan, 5.0 motor, imported August 2013, 75,000kms. Gee. That's just gorgeous!! Theres no way I'd be leaving THAT parked at the side of the road. Gotta be worth some serious money I'd have thought - nice that they are out there in the world, still being used.......

Edited by Blue-540i

Not BMW. but gorgeous all the same. IMA356 Iron Oxide Porsche 356B spotten turning from Rosebank Rd onto Ash St. Also Prussian Blue 944 driving down rosebank road, almost a daily driver.

Opened my curtains this morning to see this... Better than a sunrise.

post-16586-0-07522500-1381351597_thumb.j

• Like 1

Spotted in Christchurch Clyde Rd today. LHD E32 B12 Alipina. What an amazing looking piece of machinery.

I'm fairly sure that this is owned by the BMW Club Chairman here in Christchurch. He has an amazing list of machiney and used to see his e28 m5 all the time.

Asked the owner to come round to the next meet!

post-3185-0-00672000-1381362929_thumb.jp

Edited by QUBE

Spotted Michael (Antil33t) in the e34 yesterday, once at the Airport turnoff and second in the CBD a few hours... doing laps ;)

Edited by cliffdunedin

He was picking up his hot kissing cousin ;)

M3 CSL on Fanshawe Street yesterday evening, plate BMW117 from memory. Is that a member on here?

I want one!!

Black E60 M5 heading south on SH1 motorway around Albany area. Number plate MMMMM5

Edited by duvey

I got totally burned off at the lights on Gillies Ave by an identical new M5. (Wasn't even paying attention brah, could have totally taken you down...)

2013-BMW-M5-placement1-626x382.jpg

• Like 1

Keep a look out for the new, face-lifted LCI M5, saphirre black with black alloys - it has the new Competition Pack fitted and is even quicker!!

The black one is being lovingly cared for by BMW NZ as the Central Demonstrator, there are also a couple of customer cars and dealer demos arriving very soon!

An old mate of my not from here said he heard my car go up a street the other day, said he was pretty impressed & that it sounds awesome.

I wish I could hear my own car drive past :(

Very nice Alpine White E30 with imported euro plates in Moera, must be someone here. I was in my van ha