Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

ill take better pics when i clean it lol whats the thort on the bedges? what u think i shud do with the rear badge setup?

i think ill get some carbon and black bmw bonnet and boots and get my oldman to tint the taillights and see how i like that. and wind the rear up a bit

Brought an E34 sedan to fix up. Has a schnitzer body kit which i have taken off and will be fitted to the touring.

Washed the touring ready for roadtrip away tomorrow, paintwork never seases to bring a smile to me, i love calypsot!

Took it to Novus too for a stone repair, will end up needing a new windscreen and no car for three days because they said there was a dodgy windscreen replacement in the past and they used the wrong glue or something which has brought up some rust between the window and the A pillar which means they cant repair the chip.. i guess ill find out when they take the screen out. At least its free - its on insurance

Put my leather cover on my handbrake (from matt-b the guy in the US) finally arrived - slow mail. Looks f--king good.

Drove Race car over the bridge with Matt. Fitted new window at Gavins, drove X5 to HellBm fitted new accelerator pedal, perved at Josh's old 330ci, drove E30 to chubb racing ltd, found out sun roof is leaking. Drove X5 home =D

WHY IS IT RAINING WE USED TO HAVE GOOD SUMMERS!

Finished black headliner on the E30

Finished fitting window switches...finally...

Started tidying inside for anniversary weekend. B)

Got to see this Headliner :D Do mine ?

Sorted new pixel display for dash going in next week.

Also hopefully a smaller M-Sport steering wheel with gadgets on it as well at the same time :)

Sorted new pixel display for dash going in next week.

Also hopefully a smaller M-Sport steering wheel with gadgets on it as well at the same time :)

For the display did you just install a new one into the existing cluster?

I mean sorted as in it's all booked in for next week :)

Sorry, misleading sentence haha

Got to see this Headliner :D Do mine ?

Will get it out of the garage if it stops raining today and take pics, I'll give you the stuff to do it. Easy job.

Had the plastic handle on my handbrake covered in black leather. Is now fitted and looks mint along with the leather handbrake boot. Will load photos when I find camera.

Edited by Shady

I moisturised my leather last night :lol:

Seriously though, Mother's leather cleaner and conditioner = awesome.

Also coloured some scratches with blue shoe polish.

Got any clips of the exhaust tone, Ryan?

Yea I dont really know how to do that and its not installed yet, I just got my hands on it, hopefully put it on Friday maybe...

Posted Image

:D not much more now... just need a few more bits...

Cheeerz Deano for hand delivering it. even though I wasn't at home!

Edited by antil33t

Nice results Brent.

I discovered that what I thought was just a knackered clutch was actually a missing guibo bolt and a bunch of loose ones. Fixed that and pre-tensioned the center bearing while I was at it. Tightened up the drain bolt on the G240. The beauty of buying a half finished project car :rolleyes: .

Then went over the front suspension with a torque wrench. The passenger caliper mounting bolts were a little loose. Regreased the caliper sliders with elf copper grease. Had a poke around under the motor and everything was clean and dry so pretty stoked with that.

Routed the ECU through the firewall. The hole took a little filing to get the plug through.

Went over the car with lanocote to protect the vulnerabe areas on an E30.

Filled er up with premium.

All ready for Puke tomorrow!

Edited by tastic