Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

He means nothing is as good as the OEM badges, not that they make CF OEM

get that nasty scratch painted in the end ?

Not yet, might paint by boot at the same time so waiting for some funds.

I pulled all the interior lining out to get the hood and pillars recovered. It's been sagging badly for ages, so I thought it was time to get it done. I've been procrastinating about it for far too long.

No sagging interior FTW, Looks and feels so much slicker when its all done.

REplaced the manifold adjuster unit. *a real bitch to gat to* and the heater control valve. ahh saved alota money :D

He means nothing is as good as the OEM badges, not that they make CF OEM

True that.

Just need to unplug it at the roof, pull (read: break) the plastic clips that hold it the wiring to the roof and down the A pillar behind the covers, then feed it under the dash. Easy peasy. To get the panel to fit properly I filed down the stereo slot as it is slightly too narrow to fit, then just silconed the sh*t out of it behind it. Hope that helps.

Copycat haha. I used a hacksaw to make it fit, and its a tight fit so its not moving anywhere. It is a good spot for it if you have a cage!

does this count???

had the last of 4 or 5 cans of black paint i had to get rid of before i threw away the can hahaha

Posted Image

does this count???

had the last of 4 or 5 cans of black paint i had to get rid of before i threw away the can hahaha

Posted Image

does that euro plate in your windscreen make it obvious to the police that the black plate isn't legal?

( just curious lol )

well i havent ever driven on the black plate. but i think the rules are as long as the plate is on the front of the car its okay. no cop is ever going to think the white on black plate is legal lol. besides, if i got pulled over driving that car, the fake plates are going to be the least of the cops worries haha. the fact of no warrent/reg/cert are going to be more of an issue lol

Fixed my temp gauge last night :) blew one of the bulbs tho :( will fix that now.

Soldered for the second time in my life haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now it tells me I need an inspection...can I get rid of that?

confirm on the interwebs, but 99% sure you connect pin 7 on the diagnostic plug to ground. been a couple years since ive done it

i am not responsible if it doesnt work/car goes kaboom

Impressive Matt. You're braver than me pulling the cluster apart like that. I need to replace my SI batteries too. Wanna go round to the olds and do that for me? :)

Be careful about resetting the Inspection lights without a proper reset tool. DCH should do it for you for free. God knows we've spent enough money with them!

Impressive Matt. You're braver than me pulling the cluster apart like that. I need to replace my SI batteries too. Wanna go round to the olds and do that for me? :)

Be careful about resetting the Inspection lights without a proper reset tool. DCH should do it for you for free. God knows we've spent enough money with them!

yea will do, wanna give me $15 bucks for batteries? and I work for a very reasonable rate of $30 ph :)

see that air vent to the right of the cluster? how is flops up. I fixed that too while the cluster was out haha. A dot of superglue to act as a spacer worked a treat.

Got the E36 Mtech bumper back from the painters! Finally B)

Swapped one for another one. Still got two though.....

Last night i swapped the original headlights on my E30 to some Angel Eyes Projectors + HID Bulbs :)

Going to give him a wash and a clean out.

pictures to come still

Have don't anything today as such but in the last 24 hours have bought.

Jamex Super Lows

Ultra Racing NZ Strut Brace.

Both for the convertible :)

Next weekend will be a good weekend :)

yea will do, wanna give me $15 bucks for batteries? and I work for a very reasonable rate of $30 ph :)

see that air vent to the right of the cluster? how is flops up. I fixed that too while the cluster was out haha. A dot of superglue to act as a spacer worked a treat.

I see you replaced the Digitor nicads with energizers? Did you research to make sure they will be OK? If so wanna do mine as well as Mark's. Might as well as they both in same garage!!! You happy to pay him $30/hr Mark?

I can help with resetting the Inspection light Matt [see attached] but all care no responsibility and reading it will cost you $90

Service_Indicator_Reset.doc

Remember how it was when we first picked it up?? - so different now!! My 3rd Fav E30....!!