Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

Sorted 12DC power to the e30's new onboard computer system, works mint. Even managed to wire it in so key off, drivers door open it switched it on as well as normal postion 2 :)

All wired into the diag/DME system now too.

Can you save what is happening in real time to use it for datalogging? Is that the purpose of the car computer or is there more to it?

Can you save what is happening in real time to use it for datalogging? Is that the purpose of the car computer or is there more to it?

Amoung one of the functions. I am working on some custom software/hardware at the moment.

The main purpose is a GPS laptimer system running on touch screen.

Reverse engineering BMW's protocol at the moment. Will be showing off a prototype at the track day on the 24th.

picked up the e30 from Autocolour European, the turrets look soooo pretty :) I will update the project thread tomorrow.

Washed it :D. Just in time for the rain :(.

decided I'm going to put in a M30 B34M in my E28. First real project ever.

Spent 2 hours today painting the grill and the headlight surrounds, looks abit more agressive. Not as much as my liking though.

Posted Image

Dirty wheels....

changed top radiator hose, and found the annoying slow leak in my cooling system whilst doing so. Car runs alot better after a hard days thrashing on Sunday :D

Tuneup in a bottle with STP injector cleaner

Runs much better, more responsive and idles smoother

So I guess its time for the injectors to be serviced.

Took it off Jack Stands. Drove to Wash World. Cleaned. Back into Garage.

E30 Life.

E30 Life.

aint that the truth

Mines spent the last month (bar the track day) on stands with a battery charger plugged into 'garage computer' and a fankenstein with of cables fused into the ECU. it lives all day with the ignition on while its gets probed (sounds a bit dodge)

E30 Life.

^ hope you dont use their dirty brushes

Cleaned the garage, took 3 hrs :o and found my screws and bits to refit my glovebox

since it wasn't raining i cleaned the living daylights outta the '36, will wait until spring for a full detail.

any suggestions for a good leather conditioner? my drivers side bolster is showing some wear and the mothers stuff doesn't seem to do sweet f-a

Bought a bunch of e36 stuff,confirmed a deal on an e39 540 6spd conv,Greg & I looked at the schnitzer & the tech2 & thought..sh*t we need to get these finished before the trackday

since it wasn't raining i cleaned the living daylights outta the '36, will wait until spring for a full detail.

any suggestions for a good leather conditioner? my drivers side bolster is showing some wear and the mothers stuff doesn't seem to do sweet f-a

the stuff I use