Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

yeah its come up really good, the whole engine bay has. Would love to start pulling alloy bits of and getting them chemically cleaned but yeah, time = 0 .. will be detailing the outside tomorrow.

This will end my 1 week e30 cleaning mission.

I added a new goody inside too .. nothing major but youll can wait till the Dec issue comes out :D

^^ jelous of engine

cut and paste into my car!? :D

Plates look mint, Andy.

Cheers mate :)

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Wish I could just tell my mates to wash my car sometimes!

:P

Haha yea its good to have a mate like that lol. Guess I'm going to owe him something in return tho (hoping it ain't washing his when i get back) :o

Had a go at claybaring today, Interesting. Just need a bit more time to do the whole car and I'm set :D

Also some new buffpads for my buffer, waxing by hand is a prick :P

Edited by antil33t

BS sticker applied...

post-2618-1289711432.jpg

Dropped into Eurorec and Pete hooked me up with a new stepper motor to replace the one i f**ked :rolleyes: replacing my final stage resistor. Now everything is back together and the air is flowing and its flowing were its ment to. yay

Those final stage resistor's arn't cheap either , left a large dent in the wallet on saturday. <_<

Getting serious now.

Posted Image

Big thanks to Dave (Silverfox) for the pre cutting the door cards.

Also made this last week.

Posted Image

/\ this is cool, much wiring involved in moving the check lights?

EDIT: actually scrap that question, I've seen behind, shouldn't be too hard I spose...

Edited by Blackie

Just need to unplug it at the roof, pull (read: break) the plastic clips that hold it the wiring to the roof and down the A pillar behind the covers, then feed it under the dash. Easy peasy. To get the panel to fit properly I filed down the stereo slot as it is slightly too narrow to fit, then just silconed the sh*t out of it behind it. Hope that helps.

Edited by Brams

didn't work on my bmw but did repaint the bar stool

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by rot62

haha they make the bar stool racers at school but with more guts then that =D

Look like fun to race around the streets on =D

Nath.. didnt get that idea from the feature in classic car last month did ya?? was reading last months copy in the staffroom today and saw that either the M3 or the 325i had that mod!

brought a battery charger/trickler for the black car so i dont have to jump start it every time i take it round the block. also brought a kill switch for the capacitor and in turn amplifiers so they can be removed from the car when i need to and not blow sh*t up with live wires in the boot.

Bought crappy fake carbon roundels with the white part carbon imitation also. Which ended up turning yellow (gross)

Replaced with decent ones today. Plain white with black carbon (imitation) haha. Looks so much better.

Bought crappy fake carbon roundels with the white part carbon imitation also. Which ended up turning yellow (gross)

Replaced with decent ones today. Plain white with black carbon (imitation) haha. Looks so much better.

they will go yellow too. nothing is as good as OEM

passed WOF. No comments. woohoo!

get that nasty scratch painted in the end ?

E36: New tyres fitted and wheels on, guards rolled (steel pipe FTW), tints done.

Got a f**ken puncture, Took it to Tony's tyre service and they fixed it for free, Did not know they did that. I thought you had to have bought the tyre from them or something. So was Woot got it done for free, Cheers guys. (needed a new valve stem)

I pulled all the interior lining out to get the hood and pillars recovered. It's been sagging badly for ages, so I thought it was time to get it done. I've been procrastinating about it for far too long.

they will go yellow too. nothing is as good as OEM

If they do I'll get some vinyl overlays. Didn't know the made CF emblems OEM?