Sign in to follow this  
mitchE30

e30 Tech 2 for sell

the only reason why he has managed to get hold of the seller was because she had her number plastered across her rear screen.

Believe me there were as pissed & as confuse as i was!!

They even rang the cops....

Sounds like a right douchebag.

If it hadn't happened to someone on here, I'd probably find it comical.

If as described that is certainly fraud & actionable.

Doesnt silence speak volumes.

You are such a piece of sh*t dickhead

Outstanding. You can't make that sh*t up.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to sell to the wrong vendor. I personally find this funny as f**k!

Actually it would be very easy if you're that way inclined.

Funny as f**k-yeah I can just see you cracking up if you got scammed.

AHH Penny has just dropped - thought I recognised the plate:-

Owned it about 4 yrs ago. Bought with car no head, (cracked) resurected it with another & later sold it.

Was as now but minus exhaust, leather, Alpina & was auto.

Was a bloody nice car when I had it.

As to present - What an underhanded trick to pull :angry:

Edit - stated wrong wheels :rolleyes:

post-1215-1288083212.jpg

Edited by hotwire

Guest Ari Gold

Funny as f**k-yeah I can just see you cracking up if you got scammed.

No one said that Mitch didn't pay for the car?

I am not defending Mitch and I do agree he's in the wrong. But I think the liability lies with the original seller here. Like trademe says, the bidding on their site is a legal contract between the seller and the auction winner.

As a trademe seller I also get people pretending to be auction winners sometimes. The easiest way is to ask for the winner's phone number via email...

correct if i am wrong but if everything is stated as above is fact and true is this the standard or type of person you would want to be involved or even a part of bimmersport , just thinking of the association to bimmersport which in any ones eyes is not a good look

is this the standard or type of person you would want to be involved or even a part of bimmersport , just thinking of the association to bimmersport which in any ones eyes is not a good look

My personal answer to this would be "NO" others may or may not agree Keith

correct if i am wrong but if everything is stated as above is fact and true is this the standard or type of person you would want to be involved or even a part of bimmersport , just thinking of the association to bimmersport which in any ones eyes is not a good look

Think of it as a public service.

I mean, if you don't find out here, where are you going to?

Sometimes there is something to be said about giving people enough rope to hang themselves.

Apart from obviously morally and ethically, has the guy done anything legally wrong?

Of course the underhanded tactics are shocking and personally i would be ready to go pay him a visit...it is kind of amusing that he now pops up on here!

Out of interest, is the $ he's asking for, much more than what he paid...seeing as its "less than what he put into it"

Apart from obviously morally and ethically, has the guy done anything legally wrong?

Maybe... winning the auction is a legally binding contract, so the original seller broke that contract by selling it too him, but I dont know if mowing another mans grass is "illegal", it should be.

At a bare minimum trademe should ban him.

Assuming what Isis says is true, I think he needs to be beaten with the ban stick.

Although it actually has nothing to do with bimmersport, IMO we shouldn't have people like this in the bimmersport community

My 2c

Think of it as a public service.

I mean, if you don't find out here, where are you going to?

Sometimes there is something to be said about giving people enough rope to hang themselves.

I hear what youre saying Tony, but how many good people have left because of muppets like Mitch ?

I argued for him to be banned after his previous misdemeanour's but it fell on deaf ears.

Makes you wonder about the direction Bimmersport has taken doesnt it when people like Mitch are allowed to continue having a presence here and yet I can be banned for wanting to get rid of them.

I hear what youre saying Tony, but how many good people have left because of muppets like Mitch ?

I argued for him to be banned after his previous misdemeanour's but it fell on deaf ears.

Makes you wonder about the direction Bimmersport has taken doesnt it when people like Mitch are allowed to continue having a presence here and yet I can be banned for wanting to get rid of them.

I have nothing....

E: as in I cant argue with that.

Edited by westy

Yeah have to agree there!!

I was going to say, let him explain...but if it's happened before, yep!

IF the facts are as stated, surely passing yourself off as another person is fraud?

If there's no response from Mitch and no defence, I think you can take it as read that Glenn's personal view and mine are well aligned.

I agree with Martyn whole heartedly.

We could always start a list of people on here that have been f**ked around by Mitch.

I know of myself and Anthony in Wellington alone and I am sure there are far more.

No doubt he has seen this thread.

I was hoping for a reply by now <_<

I've actually bought parts off Mitch and had no problems.

If the original "winning bidder" is serious, just give him a ring or something. See if he'd sort it out, or if hes a straight up a--hole about it... then f--k him... :huh:

If the original "winning bidder" is serious, just give him a ring or something. See if he'd sort it out, or if hes a straight up a--hole about it... then f--k him... :huh:

Myself and others are also sick of your crap on here as well :D