Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Bimmersport redesign

No tapa talk it's crap on iPad :(

I find its great on the ipad what don't you like about it ??.

Make the username and profile larger make it a footer or header full width, and more compulsary info as well.

Word.

no complaints here either. Please don't change it too much.

Good to hear about the change side of things from people.. Im not going to guarantee it will look similar but the same mentality of simple and fast / clean will apply.

Dude, fingernails :P

Flatmate's hand :P

Yea, everyone knows the Star Trek wiki is called Memory Alpha <_<

I can't even rember what I was looking for.

a new banner wouldn't go a miss :)

i know what i REALLY truely want this forum to do differently.... Please oh please get rid of the threaded mode, its a PITA. >_<

You disable it, and then all of a sudden itll just randomly come back.

Edited by KwS

can we get a like button? lol im actually only half joking on this too...

edit: for example: these sorts of threads. http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....30&start=30

i know im guilty of this too, but it would cut out a lot of unnecessary posting?

Just a thought i had just now, maybe its the cider talking?

...and a dislike button for that matter.....

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

^word.

Also agree on mobile access, multiple access without logging out and regardless of internet connection.

Perhaps arange the forum topics differently or create more specific ones, such as topic forums for specific cars etc.

Was thinking about the forum sponsors getting a little bit more ad space IE when you go into "Want to buy" there could be a smallish banner at the top of the page for hellBM just so they get there moneys worth.

Also if you could add the "like" button would be very cool and like said would stop the unneeded posts.

Or this could be used as a bump or something to keep threads with useful information from been removed/hidden

Edited by 5amchris

Reputation points, like kiwibiker has. Just for fun. Lets people see who is and isnt trusted by the majority :lol:

Reputation points, like kiwibiker has. Just for fun. Lets people see who is and isnt trusted by the majority :lol:

That system dosent really work, a lot of forums have it and it just gets abused, so in the end doesn't mean anything.

PLEASE make it simpler to load pics

Simpleton.

Proper mobile access.

The ability to be logged in on more than one device.

The two biggies for me. Looking forward to what the people involved come up with :)

I have no problems being logged on at home and work at the same time so don't know what I'm doing different.

This.

Would it be possible to make it so the images are automatically resized?

I think it's like that on facebook. I dont like uploading photo's on here because it takes me so long.

This.

Would it be possible to make it so the images are automatically resized?

I think it's like that on facebook. I dont like uploading photo's on here because it takes me so long.

all forums are like this. If you have some know how, resize them before uploading to the net because it takes a fraction of the time. otherwise use the auto resize on image uploaders like imageshack.

Edited by _Matt_

Actaully uploading images straight from the desktop or whatever would be great rather thasn going through photobucket etc. Takes twice the time, i do it this way because it's the only way on here so i just deal with it.

You can do that if you create a gallery and resize before you upload them direct Greg.

Actaully uploading images straight from the desktop or whatever would be great rather thasn going through photobucket etc. Takes twice the time, i do it this way because it's the only way on here so i just deal with it.

You can upload straight to BS already, without using photobucket etc...