Sign in to follow this  
5amchris

Vaders Anyone?

That would've been scary.

Good to see that the spare wheel is still intact. Would have been worried otherwise.

What a waste.

A waste would be not to drive one of these flat out! Lets hope they were at least having fun before it happened. It says one owner, wonder if it was that owner who stacked it.

Would make for a mean race car project, sell off the wanky seats and buy a cheap 318i shell. Bobs your uncle.

Edited by apex

I need this

Do it. Josh and I will help you with the conversion.

A waste would be not to drive one of these flat out! Lets hope they were at least having fun before it happened. It says one owner, wonder if it was that owner who stacked it.

Would make for a mean race car project, sell off the wanky seats and buy a cheap 318i shell. Bobs your uncle.

Hahaha, well thats one way of looking at it.

Guest Ari Gold

Driver is fine, picked up one scratch.

Was on an Auckland Car Club hillclimb event, hit gravel and oversteered down a bank backwards.

Driver is fine, picked up one scratch.

Was on an Auckland Car Club hillclimb event, hit gravel and oversteered down a bank backwards.

so would that still be under insurance or would it have been an expensive day out?

might read up on my paper work...

Edited by BM Weapon

Guest Ari Gold

It was an expensive day out.

The "one owner" was driving, he's gutted.

Car was an Individual as well.

oh man. that sucks.

Withdrawn by owner mmm.

Reserve set at $9,000.00 highest bid $6560 no Buyer Price equilibrium their.

What made him think it was worth 9,000 grand in the condition it was in??

Sorry could someone explain this to me why a 16 year old vehicle in the condition it is in would return you nine grand in parts are they made off gold, people buying them loaded and don't care or the person selling the parts is over charging like a wounded bull. I understand that the m's are ment to be the top of the model range concerned but in it's present state it just leave me bewildered.

^ Have a look around how much a low k's S50 and box go for on their own, that should explain quite a bit, before you include all the sort after parts such as the seats etc. It is a similar theory to selling a modified car, in parts it is worth more than as a complete vehicle (generally).

Edited by Brams

you could get 9k worth of parts from it.

How?

My $6500 bid was being generous. About what the motor with all ancillaries is worth now.

Havent there been several M3s popping up lately in the $9-13k price range? Sure not immaculate condition, low mileage, but not written off either ;)

My $6500 bid was being generous. About what the motor with all ancillaries is worth now.

Really? Awesome, we need to talk.

Guest Ari Gold

Well you're the only consistently selling these Ray, so I'd suggest that you set the market price!

On that note, how are S54's pricing these days?

if anyone buys it and doesn't want the wheels and they aren't in about 100,000 pieces I'd take them.