Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Member skills

I love my new old E39. I've never really cared about cars before but now I do. Unfortunately, I know jack sh*t about how to fix them. I've already had some awesome help from Bimmersport members and there are a heap of people on here who know their stuff.

There may already be a thread somewhere about this, so please point me in the right direction if there is. If not, I think it would be a great idea for everyone to share their skills - especially if know-nothings like me can pay you to share your skills on my car when it f*cks up!

If we could have those listed by region... Even better!

Maybe we can even trade a few skills. I don't have many skills when it comes to cars but I do think I've got a little bit of taste. So I'm happy to share my advice when it comes to modifying your vehicles to help prevent you creating nightmares like this:

Posted Image

First basic skill, get rid of that sig, by christ that is rude!!!

Is procrastination a skill? If so im located in auckland and will kindly do an evening seminar in exchange for a new paint job on my durty30.

Please reply here so as not to clog my inbox....

I know how to use bing, google, ask jeeves and any other type of search engine.

Then somehow I convert that into motivation and eventually piece together a working ethic.

I didn't read the top post, just saw the photo and threw up a little, now i have read it, all is ok.

Ohhh you know, nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...girls only want boyfriends who have great skills :D

A lot of people with key board skills one here but little dirt under their finger nails :P :P

Guest Ari Gold

Ohhh you know, nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...girls only want boyfriends who have great skills :D

You got, like, 3ft of air that time.

Is procrastination a skill? If so im located in auckland and will kindly do an evening seminar in exchange for a new paint job on my durty30.

Please reply here so as not to clog my inbox....

It's more of a lifestyle, I reckon... But a good one.

Maybe a more useful thread would be who has what goodies where, in terms of desirable equipment like scanners, engine hoists, extra sized BFH's etc?

(Available to loan to BS'ers)

Edited by huff3r

I have extreme piss drinking skills oh and I can grow plants. Probably skills that aren't very useful to anyone here.

Maybe a more useful thread would be who has what goodies where, in terms of desirable equipment like scanners, engine hoists, extra sized BFH's etc?

(Available to loan to BS'ers)

pretty much this.

I have extreme piss drinking skills oh and I can grow plants. Probably skills that aren't very useful to anyone here.

I have follow skills.

You got, like, 3ft of air that time.

Bahahaha! Napoleon rocks :lol:

Embroidery and digital Embroidery file design. 15 years experience, still learning. Can do anything from one off logo's for upholstery jobs up to massive leather gang patches.

http://www.apexapparel.co.nz/

Most come from out of town actually, seems its easier to intimidate and take over in a small town.

I run my own insurance brokerage and deal with many Euro vehicles. I can get cover for you at good prices with decent excesses. I can also get cover for selected track days if you have completed approved driver training. Would like to help out anyone and always good to have a broker fighting your battles if it comes to a claim.

Also happy to answer any insurance questions

Please PM me and I will get back to you.

I work in Clinical Engineering / Biomedical Department at the hospital.

If you break your rectal light or your genital wart freezing gun needs a service, let me know :puke:

I can test your water for Endotoxins... Or service your anaesthetic machine.....

Anyone? Hello? :lol:

I did once use a $24,000 pressure meter to calibrate my boost gauge :D

I do lots of stuff. If its geeky .. I'm usually pretty handy at it. Im one of 'those' ideas people so im always asking the question "I wonder if I can do this...." usually finds me down some interesting paths.

My profession isnt really of any use to people, more to my company.

I'm a sparky by trade, can do abit of autosparky work and most other things on a car which is handy owning a BMW :P

I do lots of stuff. If its geeky .. I'm usually pretty handy at it. Im one of 'those' ideas people so im always asking the question "I wonder if I can do this...." usually finds me down some interesting paths.

Yeah, that's me too. I'm Uber-Geek! That's how I found the oddball job! I have 3 lasers at home :-)

Edited by Allanw