Sign in to follow this  
qube

the ULTIMATE driving machine

It has checker-plate floormats. How could you say no?

the gf just bought a stock one of these for 323ci for 10k nz new 80000 kms ..manual

this is just rice on rice :o

this was originaly my friends car.. it was pretty much like.. carbon fibre bonnet and boot, the dash guages lol... but it didnt have those fake m3 side grilles or random air spitter parts... and had e39 m5 style wheels, oh but it had m3 front fenders and had to run like 245 front and 225 rear or something it was ridiculous.. and its also had a engine swap to a 2.8L but obviously this seller doesnt have a clue.. saying its been reconditions and s**t... pfft what a load of c**p.... anyways its just a stupid car now with a stupid price.. if it was just stock standard with the cf bonnet and boot it would be *decent*.... stupid car stupid stupid stupid owner stupid everything... argh makes me so mad...

edit: oh at one stage, probably the owner before this one, it had under car neon lights that changed colours hahaha and also colour changing angel eye halos hahaha so co0o0o0o0ol

Edited by QUBE

Seriously though... For the amount of money spent on aftermarket parts, they could have just bought an M3.

mmmmm!!! :rolleyes: everybody to their own."The Ultimate driving Machine" thought that was connected to the E39 driving experience?

Edited by allan

i love the baking trays in the foot well.

Posted Image

Reminds me of this car :

They basically got a crappy Civic and added every tacky add on part they could find on eBay

The full video is actually a laugh !! ( glue on 'Brembo' covers, PVC rollcage etc !! )

Was going say how could it have been serviced all its life but need a recon at 200.000km

They're radiation panels for when WWIII breaks out. Stops your feet getting radiation sickness.

EDIT: Actually, they're probably solar panels for all this sh*t:

Posted Image

Edited by jeffbebe

Posted Image

Lol baking trays. Brilliant.

all those performane parts but still automatic... someone didn't do their research

"• Newly Warranted and inspected at VTNZ, not from any cowboy testing station but the best only. It flew through inspection! "

Would these be the same turkeys that missed two torn CV boots & a perished FL brake hose on the family wagon last weekend when I took it for a WoF at my local VTNZ? Not cowboys, eh?? :angry:

Jackass

"• Newly Warranted and inspected at VTNZ, not from any cowboy testing station but the best only. It flew through inspection! "

Would these be the same turkeys that missed two torn CV boots & a perished FL brake hose on the family wagon last weekend when I took it for a WoF at my local VTNZ? Not cowboys, eh?? :angry:

Jackass

not sure...

but they are definately the same crowd that failed my mercedes on a worn tierod. nothing wrong with it so i just degreased the age off it, then greased the joint and put a new boot on and passed it. :rolleyes:

WOW... that thing has NOTHING going for it...

I think it must have actually sold, and they've just upped the price to stop people asking about it.

actually should be a decent car... 2.8L '96 msport model coupe... has vaders (although looks a bit out of place imo).. apart from the wheels , which could be easily sold and replaced with a nice set of 17s or even 18s..

oh.. but $12k? bahahhahaha dreamer..