Sign in to follow this  
Mr2low

at least it wasnt an m3

To be fair, if this also had 30 brand names all over, it would just look like a fancy track paint job not too dissimilar to those in touring car races.

Doesn't really work on a bog stock 318i road car though.... ugh.

To be fair, if this also had 30 brand names all over, it would just look like a fancy track paint job not too dissimilar to those in touring car races.

Doesn't really work on a bog stock 318i road car though.... ugh.

+1. Clearly a lot of time, effort and coin has gone into this... But why? I guess the extra down force from that bi-plane wing on the back must be essential with all that power under the hood.

As said above made into a "race car" promo vehicle for a mechanics or similar it could work but otherwise it's a bit much.

I always have a bit of a laugh that that cars with the most outrageous paint jobs and wings are always the ones with the smallest engine.

He clearly likes what he's had done to it, that's what matters. And judging from the questions it would seem others think it's pretty cool too.

It's hardly an outrageous car, it's just a bit of vinyl and a spoiler (which, despite it being pointless, I actually kinda like.)

Yongxi's old car (the E36)... Could be a cool car if someone put a little work into it. Wheels to suit the wide body for a start.

i agree, should have been a 330Ci. or at least manual. but i the M3 GTR at the end of the game probably the only reason why i finished it lol

Yongxi's old car (the E36)... Could be a cool car if someone put a little work into it. Wheels to suit the wide body for a start.

Ahhh, wondered if I'd seen it around before. Looked heaps better with those 10" rears he had

Edit* Wasn't his car a 325i?

Edited by Ahmedsinc

There's an E36 with some sort of a widebody arrangement doing the rounds as well on tardme at the moment.

Makes this look tasteful and restrained in comparison

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-579404332.htm

Thank you. That has made my day.

Why is there a muffler for a passenger seat and why did they think it was a good idea to take a photo of that? bahaha

sh*t that's far from the worst atrocity I've seen on Trademe.... While I wouldn't be buying it myself, it still looks pretty sharp if you ask me.

10x better than that E36 - which is only one step above the Datsun Insult if you ask me.

Edited by elmarco

Thank you. That has made my day.

Why is there a muffler for a passenger seat and why did they think it was a good idea to take a photo of that? bahaha

Haha, this!

Ahhh, wondered if I'd seen it around before. Looked heaps better with those 10" rears he had

Edit* Wasn't his car a 325i?

last i saw, wasnt his one quite tidy? Its hard to see from the TM pics, but im sure thats the same E36 i saw here in Welly a few months ago, with "V" branding along the sides. Was built for promo work, and rough as guts.

last i saw, wasnt his one quite tidy? Its hard to see from the TM pics, but im sure thats the same E36 i saw here in Welly a few months ago, with "V" branding along the sides. Was built for promo work, and rough as guts.

Was built for human burnout car and sponsored by V.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10152448645180043

The car in the OP was likely done up as a promo for the game, looks like a nice job, I am going through re branding my race car at the moment and can assure you it is not cheap! Would almost be worth buying that car for a race project.

I actually like it, it doesn't look overdone, looks like the quality is there, why the hell not if you not into going fast??

That wing is f**ken badass.

I'll see your wing and raise you.... Wing

Perhaps we should start a "Shed Of The Week" thread. That qualifies.

Posted Image

Perhaps we should start a "Shed Of The Week" thread. That qualifies.

Posted Image

that needs to be done, missed the opportunity to take a photo of a classic today bog standard 2011 holden cruze 4 door hub caps and a massive carbon rear wing been trying to get it for a while just makes me laugh everytime

+1. Clearly a lot of time, effort and coin has gone into this... But why? I guess the extra down force from that bi-plane wing on the back must be essential with all that power under the hood.

As much power as two harnessed children.

My 320d would most probably embarrass it.