Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

I hate it how people are too lazy to listen to real music, instead they consume whatever manufactured, pre-packaged cack that 'record' lables tell them to buy.

BEP have to be the worst sell out group ever!

Thats me..I like the Black Eyed Peas.
I hate to hate, so check out The Roots, Blackalicious, even Jay-z -Black Album. It's all better than that.

I admit BEP first album is good.

Not that i expected anything more from some one who encodes with itunes, mm whhey glayvin.

I hate studying for exams that I hate. I also hate that the weather is awesome while Im stuck inside.

BUT I dont hate the free beer after exams. :beer:

I hate it how people are too lazy to listen to real music, instead they consume whatever manufactured, pre-packaged cack that 'record' lables tell them to buy.

I hate to hate, so check out The Roots, Blackalicious, even Jay-z -Black Album. It's all better than that.

Not that i expected anything more from some one who encodes with itunes, mm whhey glayvin.

Whats worse than iTunes, is that I'm still waiting for my iPod (and they can't give me an exact date of arrival), but at least it will be the video one (for what that is actually worth).

God I hate it how women can be so unappreciative and hypocritical

Edited by Grant due to complete lack of english, making the original post impossible to read.

Edited by Grant

Edited by Grant due to complete lack of english, making the original post impossible to read.

:huh: oh god sorry forgot about the whole spelling arround here... well all i had to say is dont take everything us chicks say personally im a hypocrit i admit :wub: but i also like to rev things up a you know have fun guys you only live once enjoy :thumb:

Whats worse than iTunes, is that I'm still waiting for my iPod (and they can't give me an exact date of arrival), but at least it will be the video one (for what that is actually worth).
Jokes.

Your next post will be:

Grant @ the future

I hate having to wait 6 hours for my PC to encode videos into quicktime so i can watch them on my ipod

M325i...you will love this one...

I hate it how when I was asked by iTunes if I wanted to convert the 15 or so rogue CD's I had managed to rip into wma format into the format that the iPod can play, it managed to remove the artist name and song name, so now I have a pile of unknown artist...track 1, track 2 etc.

I hate how Mac software tries to infiltrate and take over from all the other software on my PC. Hopefully iTunes and all that other associated crap is now gone forever from mine.

I hate how uSoft insists on nannying everything - bring back DOS!! :P

Oh yeah and I hate how people wear those ridiculous smegging headphones while walking down the street. I don't care if they sound cool to the wearer - they look f**king STUPID!! I bet they wear sunglasses indoors as well - f**king wankers. Bet they have tinted windows in their cars....

Now, I'd better grab some coffee and get into a good mood... :P

Bet they have tinted windows in their cars....

I hate people who have a problem with tinted windows....

:mosh:

I hate people who have a problem with tinted windows....

:mosh:

I hate it how im too slack to get all my windows professionally tinted.

I hate how whats good for you, and what fills your stomach, is convenient and cheap are usually not the same thing.

Smoked Chicken Salad Sandwich $3.20

Chicken, Brei and Cranberry Bagel $5.50

Pasta Salad Tub $3.00

Bundaberg Ginger Beer $2.30

Total Lunch cost $14.00

Verdict = Hungry

3x Steak and cheese pies $7.50

Can of coke $1.20

Total Lunch cost $8.80

Verdict = full and feel like a fat bastard, but saved enough for a pint on the way home.

LOL - mate, if you keep on eating like that, you'll end up like me - with a 1 pack puku - porch over the toy shop - not a great sight!!

Schmeh - I'm one of the lucky ones who has a high metabolism and work an active job. I'm 60kgs and only put weight on in winter when I get out less and drink more.

Admitedly though - tI don't ever buy three pies for lunch - It's just after eating the $14 one I thought - damn! three pies and a coke'd be more filling than that!

no morning or afternoon tea though (does an icecream count?)

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

I hate how women have made guys become metrosexuals who constantly bitch about themselves

I hate how women have made guys become metrosexuals who constantly bitch about themselves

speak for yourself girlyman

speak for yourself girlyman

:lol:

carl you metrosexual posterboy.

punkass biznitch.

like sam :gay:

Hell no, I aint no metro fanboy, Tane takes that role

I'm too god dam un-pc, i'm a machosexual

Hell no, I aint no metro fanboy, Tane takes that role

I'm too god dam un-pc, i'm a machosexual

I hate when people just dont see the real person within...

I hate self ownage - broke my hand last nite punching something hard (not someones head). :gay:

I hate self ownage - broke my hand last nite punching something hard (not someones head). :gay:

LOL

can you still drive bro?