Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

yeah - carefully. :thumb:

I hate it how my 18yo f**k toy has stopped putting out....and now i have to look for something else.....

10 year age difference.....and thats how you cradle snatch boys!!!

hate it how insects throw their sticky little bodies at the visor of my helmet

and get all dried an crispy on there....

hate people who hug the white line when you roll up behind them on a bike...

coz you so know your getting overtaken...dont make it worse for yourself.

..and then theres always "undertaking"...hehe

i hate how i become attched to my vehicles and then when i sell them and see the people "maoring" them up (like using CAT5 for speaker wire) i cant take the car back...like some "dont f**k a good car clause"

hate how i become attched to my vehicles and then when i sell them and see the people "maoring" them up (like using CAT5 for speaker wire) i cant take the car back...like some "dont f**k a good car clause"

reckon.

Maybe you need to vet potential buyers. Like interviewthemwith some probing and pertinent questions before allowing them to take ownershipf your car? :lol:

reckon.

Maybe you need to vet potential buyers. Like interviewthemwith some probing and pertinent questions before allowing them to take ownershipf your car? :lol:

haah dont ask who he sold it too!..

haha i hate asses that try speed up when they know your riding past them any second, well i dont hate it, i actually like dropping down and screaming past them at 18000rpm to tell you the truth..

i hate roadworks that are PWNING my car / paint / suspension

i hate roadworks that are PWNING my car / paint / suspension

ME TOO!

I hate driving to Taranaki, 'cos of all the bloody roadworks !!

ME TOO!

I hate driving to Taranaki, 'cos of all the bloody roadworks !!

Shet, you want to try state highway 27 between Matamata and Waharoa - I almost needed a bloody 4x4 to get thru them on Sunday night at about midnight.... Speed limit was 30 but even at 10km/h they were f**king hairy!

I hate the "sales team" who arent even based at my work site who try to tell me how to do my job... Sure, no problems, loading out 45ton in 2 containers in 1 day with only 2 people is possible.... YEAH RIGHT

I hate how Bro Town isnt on TV anymore....

I hate how there are so many programs on TV at the mo about people who are trying to become singers... I dont want to watch that sh*t and the alternatives aint much better...

I hate driving my diesel back up here after spending a whole weekend cruising in my 325... Especially trying to get up hills!

I hate 2am starts and still being there at 4pm that afternoon...

f**k it, I just Hate.

Guest Andrew

I hate E36s

They are too slow

They don't scream thrash me

They break

They have lots of niggly problems

They just aren't quite E46s

Chassis flex is terrible

Handling is very sedate and underssssttteeerrryyyy

But at least they look cool.

Yes I owned my 97 323 a day before it broke - .. 938 dollars later it GOES again hah.

Big thanks to Coombes Johnston BMW in Tauranga -

I took the car in on Friday last week at 4 - they had a new radiator down for my by Saturday morning - and the service manager came in on Saturday to fit it for me and have me ready to drive back to Auckland - now thats service!

I hate E36s

Same.

I like the look, but i agree with all you have said.

I have never been in, or drive an m3 tho, so can't comment.

Early e46 are better, but not that much better.

they do sound nice though

I hate no skyrockets

Edited by m325i

i hate exams

i hate "studying" for exams - note the ""

i hate having exams on the last day of exams

i hate having to start full time work straight after exams

but i love the plan to get trashed at midday straight after my exam

why doesn't someone start a love thread

EDIT: because that would be gay

Edited by DCEIVN

I hate E36s

You got the wrong e36 :P

Min 2.8 for fun.Like sic* says they are bloody heavy!!!!

Im a little surprised by the chassis flex comment tho :huh:

For chassis flex try an AU falcon ute :D

Guest Andrew

Don't get my wrong - its a badass daily and goes well enough for a 2.5 - but its just - too sedate.

I guess i just like scum old cars more

97 is like new to me hah.

I hate the increasing trend of girls that wear MASSIVE expensive sunglasses that cover half their face why not just buy a welding helmet and be done with it!

They don't smile, just walk around hiding behind their shield.How can you possibly smile at people like this!!

I hate how auckland makes you a negative/pesimistic person.

I hate the increasing trend of girls that wear MASSIVE expensive sunglasses that cover half their face why not just buy a welding helmet and be done with it!

They don't smile, just walk around hiding behind their shield.How can you possibly smile at people like this!!

I hate how auckland makes you a negative/pesimistic person.

haha i just had a winge about this to a friend, she dont get it either!!

I hate it when you cant figure out why your electric drivers doors window struggles when it gets near the top! And you spend a hell of along time trying to figure it out and get no where.

I hate it when you JUST buy a car you have to buy new tires also! :finger:

i hate how much i like cars

i hate electric gates with no intercom

I hate it when people join forums like this, then only post when they have something they want to sell. :banghead:

Forums are only kept interesting and alive by active participation - everyone has something to say, surely ...

I hate how my car alarm locks and unlocks everything except the drivers door and how my car key is now munched from using the door lock :angry:

Edited by Carl

I hate it when people join forums like this, then only post when they have something they want to sell. :banghead:

Who's this supposed to be aimed at?

I hate it when people are uninformed and say stupid things

I hate people that spend far too long on the internet talkning bout fixing their car instead of actualy doing it!!

I hate how my local BP that used to pump ultimate has somehow mysteriously switched to pumping 95 octane instead...95...what happened to 96 let alone the ultimate 98???

Hmm now that I notice it the Caltex I stopped at last week has also switched from pumping 96 to 95...wtf? and they still charge the same...

Edited by Carl

I hate how my local BP that used to pump ultimate has somehow mysteriously switched to pumping 95 octane instead...95...what happened to 96 let alone the ultimate 98???

Hmm now that I notice it the Caltex I stopped at last week has also switched from pumping 96 to 95...wtf? and they still charge the same...

F**kin' aye. When I was in Auckland picking up the car I stopped to fill up & noticed it was 95, so I went down the road to where it was still 96.. and then now three weeks later I discover that they've all changed over to 95.. wtf is up with that??

Using 98 now instead :)

Yea ive noticed this aswell I have to drive 4km to a BP that doesnt have speed bumps to get 98 and now its 95!! everywhere is doing it cheeky ba**tards,

I hate BP speed bumps, designed for 4wds!

Hey this is one nobody has done,I hate camber issues in the rear of BMWs!! and you can spend heaps of money and still have it

Guest Andrew

because - the govt are going super low sulpher fuels - shell released a little booklet on it.