Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Smashed 335i Manual Touring M Sport

Thats a pretty gnarly hit isnt it??? what was the other object?

Thats a pretty gnarly hit isnt it??? what was the other object?

You would probably be surprised at how well it absorbed the hit, a 90's BMW would have been destroyed and the passenger would not have got out. Looks like it went off the road and hit something solid.

Seeing its a face-lift M-sport all parts would have to be brought new and I would think it would be an expensive repair, say 20-25k.

Did we know the guy who crashed it?

I only knew the first owner and he sold it a while ago and brought a M3.

I assume the insurance have written this off as they work on a percentage cost of the vehicle per the repair cost??? and what would something like this sell for not bent up like this one of course.

Even the visible damage looks bad but what is hidden could be a lot worse. Could one even recover the asking price in spares from it???

"chipping the car to 421 Horsepower the options are endless "

Really? Seems a bit high

I assume the insurance have written this off as they work on a percentage cost of the vehicle per the repair cost??? and what would something like this sell for not bent up like this one of course.

Even the visible damage looks bad but what is hidden could be a lot worse. Could one even recover the asking price in spares from it???

Tend to think 18k's reaching a bit...

Oh haha this is Courtney's car

Do know what he upgraded to...should be here soon...more grunt and more cylinders

Might be good for a project like Tony's but looks like the insurance company wrote it off for good reason - it's forked.

how much is that n54 worth though? I'd assume most of the parts in the engine bay should be fine? ( i could be wrong, the impact may have fudged the engine up)

how much is that n54 worth though? I'd assume most of the parts in the engine bay should be fine? ( i could be wrong, the impact may have fudged the engine up)

the mounts may be twisted or bent but one would hope that the cranckcase or block is not cracked Edited by kiwi535

Did we know the guy who crashed it?

I only knew the first owner and he sold it a while ago and brought a M3.

He's not a member or anything just someone that I know..

Do know what he upgraded to...should be here soon...more grunt and more cylinders

I don't think he's replaced it with anything yet, he's been driving his dads Gallardo instead.

He's not a member or anything just someone that I know..

I don't think he's replaced it with anything yet, he's been driving his dads Gallardo instead.

what!!

this one maybe

http://www.turners.co.nz/Damaged-Vehicles/...lardo/11052706/

Its worth 10-12k tops. 35k minus the repair cost minus about 5 k for the "its a crashed car" $$$.

Now that deserves to be transplanted into another project. The engine tone alone is worth $20k....

V10 4wd VW beetle?

youre on a BMW forum .... e30