Sign in to follow this  
MoJoJoe

Looking to buy a 328i

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o

good news! guy txtd me back, says he never got any emails from tardme. :unsure:

Graham mentioned this car may be closer to him, so if hes able to check it out for me this week hopefully I can sort it out soon. (poor guy was sick today, didn't make it to work)

If can possibly check it out if you like. Im only 15mins from Te Awamutu

Sure Jared, if you dont mind too much, I would really appreciate it and would be happy to cover your gas too if you like? :)

I'll pm you.

I was once hit by a guy who had applied for his NZ license (after using his Koeran/International for 12 months), and had passed the test and had an NZ license given to him. It was initially a temporary one, while the proper one arrived in the mail. He wasn't told it was only an NZ learners! So his insurance refused to pay out on the accident, so he had to pay in cash to repair my car - $5500 in damage to just mine.

So he'd been driving here on his Korean license, did the right thing, and applied for the NZ one, but they give him a learners, even though he's already been allowed to drive here on his FULL Korean license for 12 months. STUPID, STUPID system!

speeding and speed tickets topic allan. you got the wrong one ;)

But what kinda damage did the guy cause. I was quoted quite a lot by this paint and panel guy to repair my 318is.

Asian drivers can be funny in Auckland. I had a friend who once crashed into an asian mans rear fender, guy stopped, we stopped and I dont know why but both wanted to do it out of insurance and he paid the guy $200.

How did this get to 16 pages without me reading a post?! Um, but yea good luck finding a nice E36 now days for a good price.

• Like 1

speeding and speed tickets topic allan. you got the wrong one ;)

But what kinda damage did the guy cause. I was quoted quite a lot by this paint and panel guy to repair my 318is.

Asian drivers can be funny in Auckland. I had a friend who once crashed into an asian mans rear fender, guy stopped, we stopped and I dont know why but both wanted to do it out of insurance and he paid the guy $200.

Crap - may as well make this one longer. It might help to confuse Blue ;)

A dent not much worse than your quarter - it was right on the wheel arch, and required a complete rear quarter fitted... in an Accord Wagon painted Pearl Black.

• Like 1

I think Colin is on the right track, haha.........

Yea Allan, you're not wrong in what you're saying re licences..............least it panned out ok for ya though........... ;)

Whatdyaofferfortheblu36Mojo????

Oh, btw, no confusion here yet, but its getting close.............. :)

This post has a life of its own Sam...guess what, you and the Kopua Cowboy are driving the vehicles of choice as well !!!

The Cowboy is also onto the fruitfly, first postulated here by the good Blue 540...

• Like 1

This post has a life of its own Sam...guess what, you and the Kopua Cowboy are driving the vehicles of choice as well !!!

The Cowboy is also onto the fruitfly, first postulated here by the good Blue 540...

They'll have a secret handshake happening soon on 328 E36's............. :lol:;):)

To keep in topic (not tropic.......), can ya drive down Moorhouse yet mate without getting whiplash on the bumps.......??? EQC doing anythink for ya's down there yet or are they still playing pocket billiards........

Edited by Blue-540i

I think Colin is on the right track, haha.........

Yea Allan, you're not wrong in what you're saying re licences..............least it panned out ok for ya though........... ;)

Whatdyaofferfortheblu36Mojo????

Oh, btw, no confusion here yet, but its getting close.............. :)

The Red car is out, The Blue one is locked in. I talked with the owner, sounded like a decent guy, probably on lsd. he had the car for 4 years, did the body since the bumper got backed into by some guy, (why i use tow hooks) he also re did the cooling and body. The headliner is falling apart but he said he will fix it for me. Originally was going for $7,500 but I will work something out with him. I'm not gonna tell you fu%3rs or you'll snatch it before I do. :ph34r:

Jerad is gonna do me a favor and take her for a spinn in a couple of days. :)

They'll have a secret mate onthe bum.......???

and I thought you wer........its still interesting!

Screw you fat boat riders, calling us fruitfly's. :P:D

Edited by MoJoJoe

Continuing in the correct place that's a bit less incorrect than where it was.........

"

so even if I win more, can they put another careless charge on me, saying what IF. and its a big IF. I can manage to get him to drop the fine by? can he then put up the careless use charge up again? or give me demerits?

other then that, told ya i have dont drink anymore, have been sober for half a decade now. so it cant be the crap you southerners make with those rotten potatoes and wood stain... so its got be something else....

your on..........."

Umm, no Grasshopper - they can't reissue the careless use charge against ya............ ;):)

I'll take that bet.............

Pride of the south is on the line..

So are ya ON or are ya gona back off now? So whats the bet gonna be..

Tomorrow, I'll call em right up, video / record our conversation, as I push in the buttons and call them up to ask about if the license is full or restricted. I'll record everything as I give them my license number and stuff. But maybe leave out the details where they ask you of DOB/Full Name/Address. then if the license checks out to be full like it says on it, then I will not buy that bmw and never show my face here ever again. then again if the license checks out to be restricted you gotta put up a show for a fund raiser, you are gona make a video of destroying yer little phone with an hammer and then axe it in half and then set it on fire and run it over with yer car!!!!!! phones gotta be on while you do all that too! You gotta upload it on youtube or dropbox and show it to us. And for that I want at least 15 bimmersport members to like donate $30 minimum/each person to YOUR bank account. from which you are gona keep 1/3 and use it to buy a new phone and give me the 2/3 and I am gonna use it to buy....something.

dont take it the wrong way, but we should bet big. put on a show..its me vs the nz government with a printed license that says full, but i am sure it cant be FULL since its got that condition.... C'mon do ya got more faith in me or yer countries system?

Edited by MoJoJoe

Theres a trick question in here somewhere ae bro, I can just tell........................... :rolleyes: I think we've been down this road, its the same road where a 328 is faaaaaaaster than a 540........ :lol:

Yea nah, gee I dunno - that bit on your licence where it SAYS ITS A FULL LICENCE- yea nah, means nothing ae - that's just NZTA taking the pi$$ - they issue a full licence to anyone that can string a sentence together & suck oxygen un-aided....... ;):)

For those that can't, it becomes, wait for it, I can see your cogs turrrrning over digesting this bit - oh I dunno, maybe, like just maybe, as a wild card sorta thing, its a full licence, with conditions attached............like having a supervisor, or may only operate a vehicle with alcohol interlock fitted, or automatic transmission only or..........

But yea, let us know how ya go tomorrow ae, & feel free to stay around afterwards..........& buy a BMW......... :rolleyes::D

Bro, Just bite, this is a win win for you. If you win you win, if you lose you still win like 1/3 of the cash. That wasn't a trick, I was serious. You backed off... :(

I still dont believe its a full, whatever it says it cant be. Not with such a "supervisor" condition attached. na, you eliminate the obvious you should be left with the probable truth. Only 1 way to find out.

I'm gonna record the conversation tomorrow and prove it. then I'm gonna get the doughnut junkis too. Just you wait.

terminator01eu9.jpg

If can possibly check it out if you like. Im only 15mins from Te Awamutu

I've been off work with some sort of stomach bug yesterday and today... I drive up and down SH1 when I am at work so it is no problem to get to Te Awamutu (provided I get out of the office before 9.30pm :huh:), but if Jared is able to get there before me...

you should have taken the bet.

its a full license, they want me to come by to the aa to have the silly conditions removed. :ph34r:

Edited by MoJoJoe

Lols - I said it was a full licence........... so what country did ya immigrate from then because it'll be tied up back to that licence..........??

That cop is great IMO, because he has at least made ya do something about it, which = a win all round......... :)

• Like 1

Lols - I said it was a full licence..........

:lol:

But its not.

full license. so I win more! :D

Wonder if the cops in wellington will change their fine if I get the condition removed....... :unsure:

Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-W

. so what country did ya immigrate from then because it'll be tied up back to that licence..........??......... :)

I didn't immigrate, I'm just hanging out.. :wub:

ok..I will give you hints...but you cant cheat and look it up books or the net...

Perfected beer making 6000 years ago, invented wine, poker, bill of human rights, medicine, science, music, pants

Then got high and conquered babylon, egypt & the rest of the civilized world forcing them to wear pants ^_^

And started celebration of birthdays by cutting the first birthday cake for...Son in law of Kourosh,... Darious

Gave wine to our neighbors in Greece & Italy who perfected it and loved us so much they said maamamia! and burnt down Athens and blamed it on us when we got there. :o We rebuilt it the next day ;)

let me know when you figured it out, I'll ninja edit all that so no one else knows! :ph34r:;)B)

Edited by MoJoJoe

Ahh, Egypt...........????

Which is not a country on the NZTA list, as per what Andrew said in the other thread, so tadahhhhhh, you get full licence here, with conditions being 'gotta have a supervisor'.......... :rolleyes:

It's I dunno, like having a permanent pillion on a camel I suppose until ya sit the full test.............?? ;):)

http://www.nzta.govt.nz/resources/application-conversion-overseas-licence-dl5/docs/dl5.pdf

You must also pass the appropriate New Zealand driving test(s), unless you have held for at least 2 years a driver licence issued in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom or the United States of America.

If you have a driver licence issued in Hong Kong or South Korea and have held your licence for at least two years, you will not need to sit a practical test when applying for a car or motorcycle licence. If you are applying for a heavy vehicle (truck) licence a practical test will be required.

Edit - Ahh, I think can see part of the problem - even your speelcheckr is f#cked up dude, as NZTA themselves call it a NZ driver's licence, not license, or lisence - hopefully it all makes more sense to ya now....... ;):rolleyes::)

Edited by Blue-540i

Ahh, Egypt...........????

no. damn it blue, they are on to me now!

Iraq/ Persia/ Mesopotamia? Sorry, my history is a little rough.

not iraq. but very close.

Iraq = babylon.

Mesopotamia = afghanistan to syria & levant(whole region)

:D

Edited by MoJoJoe