Sign in to follow this  
Dn540

E39 "show car", good for the lol's

Im just loving the fact that is promo video is New Moon with the ever so lovely looking whats her face on is 3" monitor. And at least the car will smell fresh with not 1, but 3 air fresheners running up in there, the pure smell of vanilla and epic-fail.

oh god.

there goes by breakfast.

• Like 1

Rofl, so I just rang the guy and he is so full of crap.

He says he is the best car audio installer in nz, and that he would have won a bunch of competitions if people weren't so jealous of him.

He said that heaps of car audio places (including Rapid Radio) were desperate to hire him.

He wouldn't tell me what the front speakers were because they were a "secret" that he spent 10 years developing. He said the only way to find out what the front speakers are is to buy the car.

There are two amps, one is an old fusion, and the other is a soundmagnus.

I tried telling him that soundmagnus is pretty crap but he tried to tell me they were the best.

I could go on, but its best if you ring him yourself if you want a laugh.

• Like 6

I spotted the car last Saturday. It turned into the grounds of a local church, probably collecting the tithe. Made the mistake to directly look at it. My eyes are still sore and I now frequently wake up at nights in a panic... Will need to see a shrink - that'll set me back $$$.

• Like 5

I couldn't help but ask on his auction if he'd get it a new warrant if sold. Apparently he can. Must have a friend at a garage. I'm sure with the back parcel tray cut like that it should fail from any self respecting garage or testing station.

• Like 1

Brent. He is all about that Bass, bout that Bass no Fecal.

• Like 3

I couldn't help but ask on his auction if he'd get it a new warrant if sold. Apparently he can. Must have a friend at a garage. I'm sure with the back parcel tray cut like that it should fail from any self respecting garage or testing station.

He told me the perspex box was supporting the structure so it should be fine.

He did mention that he had a previous "show car" that got pink stickered after his "mods".

• Like 2

Can't stop thinking about Richard Pryor/ Daddy Rich and the Pointer Sisters arriving at the Car Wash.

I wish one could have sound layovers on trademe listings...

• Like 1

Guest MP0wer

Brent. He is all about that Bass.

Called him, said something about putting it up his arse or something.

seriously, call the guy, hes a stand up comedian.

Edited by MP0wer
  • Like 1

I know the owner of this vehicle. he is a complete twat. He came to my business driveway and proceeded to beep because there was a tow truck out the way. then proceeded to jump out his car and call me a black c&*t. I ended up forcefully putting him in his car and sending him on his way. the rear structure has been cut into to fit the subwoofer which we told him would be illegal. he got the sub box made at the perspex place next door. hahah hes an idiot. would love to give him a hiding and make him see how stupid he is

Edited by EUROHO
  • Like 1

Called him, said something about putting it up his arse or something.

Ive confronted him physically before. he's an arse hahahah

• Like 1

Rofl, so I just rang the guy and he is so full of crap.

He says he is the best car audio installer in nz, and that he would have won a bunch of competitions if people weren't so jealous of him.

He said that heaps of car audio places (including Rapid Radio) were desperate to hire him.

He wouldn't tell me what the front speakers were because they were a "secret" that he spent 10 years developing. He said the only way to find out what the front speakers are is to buy the car.

There are two amps, one is an old fusion, and the other is a soundmagnus.

I tried telling him that soundmagnus is pretty crap but he tried to tell me they were the best.

I could go on, but its best if you ring him yourself if you want a laugh.

this guy is deranged. He told me he was a mongrel mob boss and I should be in fear for my life. hahahah called me a f**ken ***** and then ran away lol hes a chump

• Like 2

This ^^^^

I guarantee you will laugh if you do.

• Like 1

I know the owner of this vehicle. he is a complete twat. He came to my business driveway and proceeded to beep because there was a tow truck out the way. then proceeded to jump out his car and call me a black c&*t. I ended up forcefully putting him in his car and sending him on his way. the rear structure has been cut into to fit the subwoofer which we told him would be illegal. he got the sub box made at the perspex place next door. hahah hes an idiot. would love to give him a hiding and make him see how stupid he is

The guy is a tool.

Why am I not surprised he is an abusive racist as well.

Good job in "evicting" him.

He said his family is wealthy and owns car yards, so I'm sure they do dodgy wofs for him.

• Like 3

Guest MP0wer

The guy is a tool.

He said his family is wealthy and owns car yards, so I'm sure they do dodgy wofs for him.

Hes not wealthy, has no brains or class Drives a 520i, then ruins a nice little sedan, stupid trailer trash niqqer. puts gold vinyl and wraps the whole car in dollar bill vinyl, that most honda community would avoid and outright bash as RICER. Took the whole sound system to Rice mobile cheap BS, I mean he thinks we are all stupid to buy this BS? "Yea Im a mongolian mo boss, I make sound systems & Speakers," Hes a dimwit c*nt with very low self esteem living a "look at me look at me" lie as in to extreme degree, how the F does a acrylic box compensate structural integrity of a METAL Car? apparently I am a FOB Russian Commie.

Should have ask him to take the car for a wof at "my wof guy of choice"

We should call him out, he needs to be put back into his place, link the RICER POS to this topic.

• Like 1

Would you take the car to a WOF testing station of my choosing at my expense?

Let's see how keen he is on that idea.. ha ha ha

Hahaha he's actually pathetic. I personaly think he has mental health issues hahaha

The guy is a tool.

Hahaha I would not believe a word he says. His previous car was a Peugeot 306 which he tried to do a simiar thing to looks wise

Guest MP0wer

I mean FFS, all he talks about in the car is Audio this, power that, hes got 240V inverter so probably hacked some regular cheap home audio systems (bookshelf speakers) and put those in, Audio is a minor in a car, Engine, Performance, Handling and Maintenance is what any enthusiast to most informed buyers are interested on, then the body condition, interior and finally audio comes later. This guy needs a good old fashioned mob justice, mobs from bmw and other car communities having a go at this pile of $hit.

Hahaha I would not believe a word he says. His previous car was a Peugeot 306 which he tried to do a simiar thing to looks wise

Lol, you did real good, How old is the guy? I like how he comes back to you and calls you names and also wants service, did you ever call him out on this batshit crazy(I mean this guy IS BATSHIT crazy in a disgraceful & dishonorable way). Next time you see the muppet, you ought to call him out, tell him hes a ricer.

Lets wait and see what he says to "Wof station of Choice" question. Lol.

Edited by MP0wer

Lol, you did real good, How old is the guy?

He's 42.

He told me his age and a bunch of other crap about himself and the car instead of answering basic questions.

He's 42.

He told me his age and a bunch of other crap about himself and the car instead of answering basic questions.

FFS about time the boy grew up, you'd think he would have had a few hidings by now with his approach to life to straighten him out but no, muppet crazy don't get it Edited by Breaker

Awwwww DAMN IT!

I really didn't think he'd agree to that.

I'm almost tempted to go through with it on condition he posts the WOF sheet on TM for all to see if it should fail.

oh man you must make him take it to a vtnz or something, see what it fails on for lols.