Sign in to follow this  
Kees

Manual F10 535i

Just spotted this on marketplace. 6 Speed manual 2011 BMW 535i. UK Import that came into NZ in late 2012. 

Interesting car but $37.5K seems very steep, especially since its almost F10 M5 money. 

2127552170_ScreenShot2021-11-11at11_58_31AM.thumb.png.280070eb6188b7155d5946887aa649b8.png1343626674_ScreenShot2021-11-11at11_58_18AM.thumb.png.40888b7dcaac43a4484b11e943e73ee2.png

6 hours ago, Kees said:

Just spotted this on marketplace. 6 Speed manual 2011 BMW 535i. UK Import that came into NZ in late 2012. 

Interesting car but $37.5K seems very steep, especially since its almost F10 M5 money. 

Steep yes, but I'm pretty sure you CAN'T get a manual F10 M5 in NZ. Anybody seen one?

$15k plus premium, don't really get it with the ZF 8 speed being so good and well suited to a boat like the F10...

Not even Msport.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, topnotchrally said:

Steep yes, but I'm pretty sure you CAN'T get a manual F10 M5 in NZ. Anybody seen one?

Only America offered them. But this is nothing like an m5. And with 535is available for 15k odd, certainly not worth it in a car like this 

Yeah, could make a cool car out of it but better off with a M5.

5 hours ago, Sammo said:

$15k plus premium, don't really get it with the ZF 8 speed being so good and well suited to a boat like the F10...

Trying to cash into the die hards that won’t give up on manuals. Even though it would be slower 0-100 and less economical as a manual…

And yep it’s a pretty weird spec, no M Sport kit and old man beige interior so a real odd ball combination. Some UK dealer probably had to cut it loose and it ended up here.

• Haha 1

Pretty much doubled the price due to manual but took nothing off for lack of MSport and those wheels...

So funnily enough. I'm looking at the same car that's up for sale now with 100k on the clock, what is is actually worth Dudes asking  25k which is also steep.  Similar spec autos with 30-50k more kms on clock are 15k But I'm thinking trade for a 2010 commodore gtr sport wagon? But he's wanting cash his way? 

Seems fair.  I would value a manual 535i more than a Commodore.

A manual F10 is a rare thing, I think 20-25k isn't out of the realm of reasonable, but it may need the right buyer to come along.

Wasn't this car quite low spec for a F10 535i.  I feel like it didn't have any motorsport options and some cheap aftermarket wheels.