Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

BMW 330Ci $1 Reserve

Guest Simon*

sh*t there's a ding or scratch on every panel. Had a rough but short life for its 64kms

Will be interesting to watch

Looks like it may have had cooling system issues as well

Well, with that many dings on the bodywork... we can easily deduce what kind of person the last owner was...

A female.

*ducks for cover*

Is this a Hamann supercharger or has he just put a badge on it? It would look cool once the dings are removed, someone here buy it!

Not bad, it has potencial for the right person

That TM username (djbasildogz) rings a bell.

Guest Simon*

notice the doppy Q's at the bottom .

Yeah I noticed that too

That TM username (djbasildogz) rings a bell.

So if they're trading info here where is all the discussion on the forum then???

One hell of a car for the money, rough as f**k but definite potential.

One hell of a car for the money, rough as f**k but definite potential.

+2

That thing with about 5-7k dropped on it would sit tough - I came across it myself on TM and had a quick look here to see if someone posted it up - wonder what kind of KW it's roughly putting...

Everything the guy has listed has been owned by touch parkers by the looks...

Edited by X5V8

D O G !

Wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole. Singapore import, no service history, dents, stratches on every panel, aftermarket crap added. The list goes on.

Cant believe how some people neglect their vehicles like this <_<

D O G !

Wouldnt touch it with a 10ft pole. Singapore import, no service history, dents, stratches on every panel, aftermarket crap added. The list goes on.

Cant believe how some people neglect their vehicles like this <_<

Haha.

Yeah but with a bit of TLC it could be a good unit. Would pay to check it out for other issues ofcourse before bidding. It does piss you off when you see nice cars neglected like that, it makes you really wonder...

Has anyone here viewed or driven this?

The "supercharged in Singapore" concerns me a bit. Would it be easy to remove if it developed issues? I love the exterior / interior colour combo.

I don't think I'd trust a dinged up supercharged E46 with no history...perhaps a recipe for a grenade no?

Has anyone here viewed or driven this?

The "supercharged in Singapore" concerns me a bit. Would it be easy to remove if it developed issues? I love the exterior / interior colour combo.

I'm surprised it has a supercharger fitted in Singapore. it is illegal to do after market modification for cars in Singapore. I'm very positive the dings happened in NZ.

Cars like these cost over a $100,000 in Singapore (approx NZ$130,000) and Singaporean look after their cars with tender loving care

Am I missing something or is being sold under a different name?

Agree with bimmer77. Singapore cars are usually in very very good condition as they don't allow the rough cars to drive around. It is the electrics that have the problems.

Whoever has owned it in NZ is the one who has neglected it. Which is typical.

If you were an enthusiast looking for a bit of a project and had some contacts it’s a good buy IMO.

First thing I would be doing is sticking it on a Dyno to see how safe it is running, then tidying up the system.

Most second hand E46’s would require a bit of refreshing by now anyhow, this one gives the excuse to go the whole hog and respray it any colour you may want! Bonus.