Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spoted "Area 5I" last night with M3 "style" mirrors, and an E60 M5 "style" rear diffuser.

Looked good on big BBS rims, but man, are you a bell end. You acted like a f**ken dickhead on the motor way, pull your head in. I'm ashamed you drive a BMW.

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=area5i

HAHA nice, I know him! He is a mate of mine, lol wat was he doin on the motorway :lol: ?

Spotted a very nice LHD E30 M3. Number plate GHUCK.

Was driving on the Hastings/Napier express way. Turned off into the

Onekawa industrial area. Sorry, couldn't snap any picks.

check Mr Plod's new whip

Posted Image

Was outside/opposite VINZ so possibly a prototype? Cant see the point the police having this though, they have Commodores for the road and Rodeos for offroad... none the less, i dig it :D

Where are they gonna put you if they arrest you? Shove you under the tonneau cover?

appropriate for some I suppose? LOL

nah not promo, there not usually used for arrests mainly serious crash or commercial vehicle investigation

nah not promo, there not usually used for arrests mainly serious crash or commercial vehicle investigation

so you have seen a different one before? id never heard of/seen one before!

so you have seen a different one before? id never heard of/seen one before!

Ive seen that one round several times, theyve had it for a good few months now. Its quite often out around Porirua, so i'd guess its new and theyve been training people what specifically it is supposed to be used for, since the police college is out here...

Saw Cliff~ today on the corner of Customs East and Queen with a dude with dreads in the passenger seat. Car looks nice! _b

Saw Atta pull in to Spagalimis Pizza in the V8 last night. Exhaust has an awesome burble to it. Was gonna yell out a hello, but you looked in a rush to shove pizza into your gob. :D

Saw M3NTIL on motorway north in gridlock traffic with me just before Manukau yesterday morning.

Car looks great!

CamB's Byzance M3 in Symonds St last week (just remembered). I like the colour.

Not so much spotted but what was at work on Fri arvo, an F01 760il six litre V12 twin turbo, vehicle is with us for a few days on consignment, got to go for a good snot in it too, soooo many awsome little features with it, night vision, lane departure, adaptive cruise control, all work amazingly well and man that motor pulls more than a school boy!

The lane departure system is quite neat, steering wheel vibrates like a playstation controller if the vehicle goes over the centre lane. Comes at a price though, for that spec model you're looking down the barrel of $388,000.

Just saw DRTE30 on Bowen st. Looking tight!

I'm sure that was the plate, but carjam lists it as a laurel??

thatd be me. ;)

Some guy drove down the bus only part of lambton quay today in a diamond schwarz pfl e30 (looked like tech1) with some WIDE wheels on it. It looked really nice, he gave me a wave and a toot as he passed me...... im sure that was why he drove downt there. lol

Edited by e30li

A very tidy 635 csi, black with black and polished BBS RS's between Alexandra and Cromwell.

An E9 3.0CS, dark blue on Harewood rd CHCH

This in Nelson, oh dear, owner should've thought more on the exhaust choice.

Also in Nelson, very cool colour.

And again in Nelson, NEVER been rego'd in NZ (the owner, a fisherman from Nelson, also owns a Ferrari Testarossa)

E39 M5 in Hokitika.

Oh dear in Oamaru

E34 M5, silver,very low on Throwing stars in chch.(pic' taken in mirror so looks crap)

E46 330 'vert, bought brand new by the owner of a motel we stayed at in chch.

^Ha... I walk past that motel every day on my way to work... that car barely moves.

Saw Atta pull in to Spagalimis Pizza in the V8 last night. Exhaust has an awesome burble to it. Was gonna yell out a hello, but you looked in a rush to shove pizza into your gob. :D

Hehe.. Was starving. :)!

Pretty nice blue e28 m535 this morning in takapuna plate '88MM', sounded really nice too

Saw you in your E30 on sunday Nath, looks rad.

Edited by BBS-RS

Spotted a very nice LHD E30 M3. Number plate GHUCK.

Was driving on the Hastings/Napier express way. Turned off into the

Onekawa industrial area. Sorry, couldn't snap any picks.

Thats the car from Havelock North, with a plate change.

Its soon to be sporting M3 SE rims.

Today around 1:30pm i Spotted a red E30 Cab along Ti-Rakau Dr. east of Auck [1 RED BM] "Wow BBS's! + Wow Stance! + Wow 2.8L! according to carjam = Whoa 2 Niiiiceeee ftw!!" :o

Edited by *Faw_20*