Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted an estoril blue M3 Sedan with what appeared to be german plates near United Video in Mount Maunganui. Looked clean.

Sweet ass S12 today on the Shore stanced to hell.

Is this the one on bronze wheels?

Saw it yesterday too.

Parked on the road a lot, too low for the driveway I'm thinking

Didnt Matzy do a shoot with that s12 ?

Yeah Mattfresh. I only made the connection once I visited his blog.. Small world.

no-one ever spots me...........

cause I is ninja styles

:ph34r:

every time i drive down tohunga cresent in parnell i see the coolest bmw's. guy there has a garage full with mint bimmers, including a sick m325i that i saw parked up a wall. anways cool collection of cars if its anyone one here

every time i drive down tohunga cresent in parnell i see the coolest bmw's. guy there has a garage full with mint bimmers, including a sick m325i that i saw parked up a wall. anways cool collection of cars if its anyone one here

thats my flat mates parents. he has no idea how the car got itself parked on the wall....

Heard Jase before I saw him this morning down Columbo in his V8 e36.

Sounds so tough on the downshift.

Sweet ass S12 today on the Shore stanced to hell. And last night in town spotted Yellow 850 dude; well he spotted me. Sorry I wasn't very talkative, mates were trying to bustle me into Be Bar. There was also a sweet ass Toyota Runx or something on red/pink rims. It was pretty sweet.

Haha yeah was going to come up to your window put would of looked a bit suspicious so waited till u jumped out haha, my mate spotted you saying bro look at that dope slammed beemer and recognized the plate. Pretty risky parking it there lol

spotted 1x black E30 M3 & a black tech II 2 door with BBS RS in the city around the Vincent st vincinity

Heard Jase before I saw him this morning down Columbo in his V8 e36.

Sounds so tough on the downshift.

Cheers man, just on the way to work in my daily driver, plenty of loss of traction in the wet!

Also, blue E36 sedan with black rims and red lip parked under the bungy by Skycity, nice and dirty too lol.

Haha yes shes covered in northland road :P, Will auckland her up again today (wash/wax)

and sedan? wtf bro wtf

spotted a purple m3? i think coming onto motorway from port going south, think he got off around greenlane?

nice car, e36 m3 with all the goodies and a german plate!!

spotted QUBE/Sachi turning into Kitchener St, sucking on a lollipop

hahaha, i always keep an eye out for other bimmers but neva seem to find any i actually know..

and i dont suck on lollipops >_>

Black E30 travelling southbound near Ramarama off-ramp with smoked rear lights. Looked mint.

There were heaps of sweet cars out and about today! Heaps of E30s, including a green touring on tamaki drive with an old guy driving that must have been silver fox?

There were heaps of sweet cars out and about today! Heaps of E30s, including a green touring on tamaki drive with an old guy driving that must have been silver fox?

Not guilty your honor. :P

Was parking at school n saw at I S5 I a black AC Schnitzer E39 at Rangitoto College this morning. I m pretty sure that is a members car here?

Cool ride btw B)

I saw my first moving E30 M3 today! FJM827. It was silver and I saw a hint of polished lip before it hooned off down new north road.

Guest Simon*

I saw my first moving E30 M3 today!

What a sheltered life you've been leading!!!! :D

Heaps of 'em down here ;)

Tell me about it, I see a few in Papakura.

There is a guy that drives on to my gym every morning, diamond black. It’s quite ordinary looking in that colour.