Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Apparently Dave in the old e30 Touring was seen yesterday on Constellation Dr.

That would be right. :D

WS2540 Jaguar E type convertible. Stared at it for too long at the roundabout. Still drooling :D

Anyone?

Was parked beside you a while ago.

post-2618-1284013122.jpg

One of my close friend's E34 M5. A very lovely car. He's a member but not on this site much.

Last Thursday morning, on the northern motorway heading southbound in AKL, about 8-9am was in the work truck following an absolute mint Silver E30 M325i, BBS wheels (not sure on type), black rear boot lip spoiler.. so so nice.

Seeing such a amazing example, i now know why they have such a cult following!

Also today, saw a white M3 (E90/E92 maybe?) outside the old BP at Hobsonville. Pulled up by a unmarked car! Anyone here? C'mon, fess up! :P

Edited by nickbawt

One of my close friend's E34 M5. A very lovely car. He's a member but not on this site much.

looks odd with the back much lower than the front?

Sexy M5 black on black on The Strand this afternoon - I pulled up beside you to get a look at the car. Awkward.

Also saw E36, numberplate SACHI - board member?

Spotted you at some stage over the weekend M530i.

And also who was it in that e36 on Friday arvo by AGS. I did spot you and think I waved. I was distracted and went smack straight into a pot hole after that haha.

Edited by e36.

Saw a nice white E92 M3 coupe on the way down the mountain (Tukino).

Front wheel had been nailed by a pothole so wasn't going anywhere quick!

Spotted you at some stage over the weekend M530i.

And also who was it in that e36 on Friday arvo by AGS. I did spot you and think I waved. I was distracted and went smack straight into a pot hole after that haha.

That was me sorry mate. Recognised the orange tape late. Looking good

Yellow Lamborghini Diablo SE30 on Broadway this afternoon. Was nearly deafened by its sound ^_^

Funny.. I was following a 120i down Symonds street one day with the number plate V12. Poor lambo had to settle for VI2

Spotted DVSBM on some side street somewhere in the centre of Auckland on Sat night.

That was me sorry mate. Recognised the orange tape late. Looking good

:lol: All good! Now I have lowered it it drives like a go-kart but there isn't much play.

Used to spot you the odd time when I had my 328 too. Your halo lights look good too

Someone must have spotted me in Botany town centre as it took me near on 15 minutes to drive over the speedbumps by Cock ad Bull.. Seriously though, I spotted a really really nice E92(?) M3 on the North Western in white and almost sitting on the cats eyes. So so incredibly sexy.

Edit: And thats right, I spotted the hellrot 323i in Botany also: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=31715&hl=

Looked pretty sweet on the road.

Edited by Pjay

Also today, saw a white M3 (E90/E92 maybe?) outside the old BP at Hobsonville. Pulled up by a unmarked car! Anyone here? C'mon, fess up! :P

Guilty.

Cop was a mongrel. Traffic was moving at 58ish - he pulled me out of the flow. I asked him why and he said that looking at my car I probably speed quite a bit and never get caught. Cheeky bastard!!!

I did the crime I guess - so did 2000 others on the road at the same time.

k-road today

Red e36 with fluro wheels.

PJAY?

if it was you brotha howd your rims come out?

they do a good job out drury

Spotted DVSBM on some side street somewhere in the centre of Auckland on Sat night.

yuup was in town sat ahah :)

Last Thursday morning, on the northern motorway heading southbound in AKL, about 8-9am was in the work truck following an absolute mint Silver E30 M325i, BBS wheels (not sure on type), black rear boot lip spoiler.. so so nice.

Seeing such a amazing example, i now know why they have such a cult following!

Anyone here? C'mon, fess up! :P

... you spotted the s50/e30 in my first rush hour road test haha. The missus and I were on the way to work :)

Took the boys at JC BMW for a hoon after work on the way home.

PJAY?

if it was you brotha howd your rims come out?

they do a good job out drury

Guilty. Jason @ MacWeld was awesome, I'd recommend him to anyone. Teh rims turned out as good as any repaired rims could turn out but the difference in colour is really something else!

I'll have pics up soon enough, I was trying to semi keep it hush hush but theres a few snaps up on my FB already. Ha.

spotted DRTE30 turning off SH2 heading up into Kelson

about 1:50pm

I was in the black Pulsar hatch trying to get along side you :)

thatl be me. i kinda remember seeing a pulsar but not really. (the truck cab in front of me was honking up kelson hill) ;)

yea the Pulsar is a rather unforgettable car haha

just kinda blends in with everything else :)