Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Low cream 2002 on a backstreet below Mt Albert mountain. Looked mean, anyone here?

Saw a slammed as E32 735i pulled over for the cops this morning on Kelvin Road.

Driver even had what looked like an authentic South Auckland 'Mongrel Mob' patch on.

Badass G rides in South Auckland :D

Josh in the E36 b11mmer or W.e your plate is. Ride looked very nice and so did your hair =DDD

Josh in the E36 b11mmer or W.e your plate is. Ride looked very nice and so did your hair =DDD

My number plate is B1MMER so you may have read wrong....

BEEMIR?

Re; the hair - I do it for Ryan ;)

i knew it was something like that =D sell me your car =D

Everything is for sale at a price ;)

What were you driving? I think I read somewhere you sold your '36?

Shelby GT500 today.. the new one though.. still hellacool

Was filling up at Takanini BP last night and saw a Baby blue Maranello, Red Maranello and a 911 Porsche. Must of started a rich boys car crew. All in sync with each other, then the Porsche took off making a hell of a noise followed by the two maranellos, heaven!

spotted a Ferrari 360 parallel parking outside my work (The Terrace, Wgtn)

I would not leave that kind of car parked on a road, let alone a very busy road, but damn I enjoyed staring at it

Was filling up at Takanini BP last night and saw a Baby blue Maranello, Red Maranello and a 911 Porsche. Must of started a rich boys car crew. All in sync with each other, then the Porsche took off making a hell of a noise followed by the two maranellos, heaven!

I like!

Saw a mean black E30 along Beach Rd around 5.20 this afternoon. Also a red E30 Motorsport on Brighton road. Looked great.

This morning it was raining, and I swear that the wipers on this car go the wrong way (ie to the left rather than to the right)

hahahaha driving home from work today, 10 minutes away on the main road i saw a riced up honda civic. eww. it had a flashy POS body kit, horrible green/blue professional paint job an was sitting on 14" bottle caps still with the bmw centre badge...i honestly couldn't stop laughing the rest of the way home.

seen this sh*t on american forums but not in nz. super lololz

Oooh I saw someone wearing an illest cap at uni last week. Would you wear one IRL?

They sell the illest gear here now

Where?

I'm guessing 'boutique' expensive shops in main citys?

Spotted M3NTIL in Penrose parked at crown motors.

Also saw a grey E30 stoved into the side barrier on the harbour bridge, facing the wrong way. Asian guy driving it. f**k you for making me late.

This morning it was raining, and I swear that the wipers on this car go the wrong way (ie to the left rather than to the right)

The wipers on E39 go the 'wrong" way too

spotted a Ferrari 360 parallel parking outside my work (The Terrace, Wgtn)

I would not leave that kind of car parked on a road, let alone a very busy road, but damn I enjoyed staring at it

You would be surprised man! I have a mate who regularly leaves his convertible 360 parked on te road 100m from his house overnight, and also a mate who keeps his gallardo is a fully open- sided carport :o