Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

best day ever! i saw an extremely gorgeous blondie driving towards town in a fiji green e36 318is. FIJI GREEN! BLOND CHICK!!! it/she was amazing

Lol I met her at Clifton Bch at Xmas-lovely car,beautiful blonde & so is her girlfriend :o Edited by 1rotty

Pretty sure I saw Paul's (kiwi535) gorgeous E34 535is on Featherston St this arvo, even if it wasn't yours it was sweet regardless.

not mine i have not seen another black 535 is, there is a silver one.I wonder if it was Mr E34 s old one?

^ Plate was OP something. It had staggered Alpinas on it, thinking about it, it probably was his old car.

^ Plate was OP something. It had staggered Alpinas on it, thinking about it, it probably was his old car.

mines OZ

^ Maybe it was yours, who knows, I have a memory like a sieve anyway, next time I will get a pic.

^ Maybe it was yours, who knows, I have a memory like a sieve anyway, next time I will get a pic.

was not mine mine is black but has big basketweave bbs wheels with lotsa dish

^ Noted ;) couldn't remember what wheels yours had, have never seen it in the flesh.

I saw this thing on one of my hang over mornings... Probably someone on here

Isis's Touring. I know the wheels :D

Silver E36 323i coupe at around 10:25pm on Mt Eden road, had the new bimmersport number plate surrounds.

Hope my horn didn't scare you as you turned.

Saw camB in the bronze E36 m3... would have rather seen the '02 though!

Edit, it was on Dominion road ~6pm

Yep! I live down that way - on my way home from work.

Speaking of Fiji green, I saw an E36 in said colour on Greenhithe bridge about 2 weeks ago..

Spotted a mint Audi Quattro in Hamilton on the w/e too.

Josh once again. and then right after josh there was a sliver e36 black wheels yellow brakes thats looked pretty nice.

And also seen a very nice White E30 with gold wheels driving down main street at mid dayish.

Josh once again. and then right after josh there was a sliver e36 black wheels yellow brakes thats looked pretty nice.

And also seen a very nice White E30 with gold wheels driving down main street at mid dayish.

I saw this guy ^^ too, you should get some DS1s (or whatever they are called - like mine)

Then we can really be twins, hahah, should meet up sometime for some photos

need to fix the f**ka first man its starting to f**k me off sounds like a hog on idle and low rpm.

and needs a clean clay and wax =D

need to fix the f**ka first man its starting to f**k me off sounds like a hog on idle and low rpm.

and needs a clean clay and wax =D

whats going on with it? pm me ...

edit just seen your thread :tard:

Edited by Josh_

Spotted Blackie driving home from work (im guessing, with your hi vis on) going down princes street. Gave you a toot but dont think you heard.

haha lunchtime? prob too busy singing

Nice silver E36 328i(?) coupe down onehunga mall, M3 mirrors, on BBS wheels.

I hardly ever add a comment to the spotted thread as I hardly ever see anything that is worthy of mentioning. However, today I was having lunch with my father and kid at a cafe at Karapiro near Cambridge and saw two interesting cars. One was a mint M Coupe in Estoril blue. ZMcoup was the plate. I believe it was recently traded at Coombes Johnston in HAmilton. A very nice example. I have subsequently done my research to confirm it was owned by a BMW CC member from Tauranga until very recently.

20 minutes later I saw a very well looked after E39 540i Touring in Lemans blue. Sat on Style 5's. Plate L0cum. Another relatively rare car in a desirable colour and nice wheels.

Saw Atta on Friday round 7pm on Friday around the square. Heard you before I even saw you or knew what it was going on!

Sounds amazing echoing around the buildings.

Edited by Gaz

Nah not me mate, bastard, like green slime now!

I saw a yellow E36 M3 today too, might have been the same one that Andy spotted maybe?

plate is QIK M3 (not sure if that is you or not Greg?)

had a racing number on the left rear window, 36 I think it was

it was heading from Lower Hutt to Wellington and followed me pretty much the whole way in (I was in the black Pulsar hatch in front of you if the owner is reading this)

Nah not me again, maybe i should paint it fluro green?

Purple E36 328 out at Auckland domestic terminal, 4 TEZIN, interesting looking body kit with some serious large vents in the front gaurds.

Member of bimmersport?