Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Guilty.

Bah! I wouldnt loose sleep over it mate, that black holden prowels hobby road every weekend.. no doubt thats where he makes his quota..

Bloody nice E90 too!

... you spotted the s50/e30 in my first rush hour road test haha. The missus and I were on the way to work :)

Took the boys at JC BMW for a hoon after work on the way home.

I was in one of the unimogs that was next to you, pretty tempting just to rub the monstrous tyre down the side to give it a cool rubber racing stripe ;D haha

The E30 looks good nice in motion.. even at a snails pace.

Ahhh! I remember hehe . I was commenting on them .. you were in the last one with two in the front seats or the middle one driving (6 wheeled land rover was in front)

Ahhh! I remember hehe . I was commenting on them .. you were in the last one with two in the front seats or the middle one driving (6 wheeled land rover was in front)

Rear mog driving. The vehicle out front was a Pinzgauer, they have replaced the old rover fleet.. even if the old rovers had a 4l v8 :o...

E36 M3 outside La Cigale this evening in Parnell. Very nice to be parked next to a nice car because it means I don't have to worry about dings in my door :D

Think I spotted Resident Know It All around 5:45pm heading out of Auckland CBD up Grafton road or something around there towards the hospital? :)

EDIT:

Saw today an M325i (?) E30 going down Sentinel Rd in Herne Bay around lunch time today. Looked good.

Edited by Tristan

spotted pjay and his lego looking e36 at hampton today

rims dont look too bad mate

best day ever! i saw an extremely gorgeous blondie driving towards town in a fiji green e36 318is. FIJI GREEN! BLOND CHICK!!! it/she was amazing

Edited by flake

Herne Bay Rd. parked in driveway. Black E30 M-Sport with silver on black german plate. Very nice :)

Saw a yellow E36 M3 just like Gregs last night on the motorway between trentham and the hutt southbound.. not down for the weekend are ya?

Nah not me mate, bastard, like green slime now!

Saw someone in an E30 pointing at me near the Kopu bridge yesterday, and another E30 on the southern motorway getting off at greenlane, bimmersport sticker on the rear window like me...Didn't recognise any of your cars sorry :rolleyes:

Herne Bay Rd. parked in driveway. Black E30 M-Sport with silver on black german plate. Very nice :)

My old M325i B)

Pretty sure I saw Paul's (kiwi535) gorgeous E34 535is on Featherston St this arvo, even if it wasn't yours it was sweet regardless.

^ only on mondays :D

Spotted you also the other day on the very same road

Nice clean looking car you have mate, soon my body work will be done.

See you around.

Mash

Saw camB in the bronze E36 m3... would have rather seen the '02 though!

Edit, it was on Dominion road ~6pm

Edited by tastic

Opposite Ascot in one of the motel car parks around 5:30pm.

Blue(?) E39 M540i on 18" Style 5s? *Drool*

Gotheschu's E30 it hink in a workshop in East Tamaki.

Saw a yellow E36 M3 just like Gregs last night on the motorway between trentham and the hutt southbound.. not down for the weekend are ya?

Nah not me mate, bastard, like green slime now!

I saw a yellow E36 M3 today too, might have been the same one that Andy spotted maybe?

plate is QIK M3 (not sure if that is you or not Greg?)

had a racing number on the left rear window, 36 I think it was

it was heading from Lower Hutt to Wellington and followed me pretty much the whole way in (I was in the black Pulsar hatch in front of you if the owner is reading this)

^ i know the one. he races in the surgery intermarques with a few of us on here. not sure exactly where in welly he is from but around the area somewhere.