Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

BMW M Coupe - My new Bimmer rocketship

Introducing my new car - 1999 Z3 M Coupe. There isn't really much of a story that goes along with the purchase of

this car but I really love them and I was bloody lucky to find one! There are a few haters out there but hey, I'm not! I can't wait to show you guys and take people for cheeky drives.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Done

Edited by Dylan M3

wooow huge photo's alright, good buy though very tidy.

Holy HUGE pictures...

Nice ride though! Where'd you take the pics?

Hey Dylan... have removed your pics cos they're enormous. Jump on the net and visit Irfanview.com. It's a good image resizer. Just open it up, select File > Batch Conversion then add all your pics to the list, set the settings size to 800x600 and click go. This should sort your problem. Look forward to seeing the pics once resized. :)

Ooooh, yes. Pics would be great. Good choice - very cool cars.

Now I can see it. Yuss! Beautiful clown-shoe you've got there. ;)

Nice ride man, I was admiring it and took a pic of it at Mt Eden Shops lights. Was about to post on SPOTTED thread

very shiny clown shoes lol... adore the engine !!

Screw the haters, I love these and would stick one next to my Z8!

I love these coupes, love the look of them, love the engine etc.

Introducing my new car - 1999 Z3 M Coupe. There isn't really much of a story that goes along with the purchase of

this car but I really love them. There are a few haters out there - some guy today called it 'a silver bread van'. Nice one, but hey, I'm not hater, nor am I arrogant about it. I can't wait to show you guys and take people for cheeky drives. I apologise I have NO idea how to resize the photos :)

Hey Dylan.

Great car man! Great choice in colour too. Is this the car that TMBMW has had for sale or is it Aaron Slight's old car? Irrespective, you have done well. The colour suits the car - the other colour I like them in is Estoril or Le Mans blue.

I think they are a very special car. Unusual for a BMW in terms of style which is what makes it unique.

Even the Z4 M doesn't really have the quirkiness of the original.

I have driven one and I know the buzz you will be experiencing; tons of traction around the corners and fantastic power /weight.

Congrats.

Even they have dropped back in price alot over the last 2-3 years, they will hold a certain value in years to come because of the rarity factor (imho).

Edited by Nick021

Looks stuning Dylan. They look even better in the flesh and a definite `future classic`. Decided against the V8 repower in mine and will keep it origional. Looking forward to a twin photo shoot.

A great buy..

very shiny clown shoes lol... adore the engine !!

Clown shoe LOL. I prefer upside down cock and balls.

Looks stuning Dylan. They look even better in the flesh and a definite `future classic`. Decided against the V8 repower in mine and will keep it origional. Looking forward to a twin photo shoot.

A great buy..

Cheers Ray, can't wait until yours is done. You'll love driving it - it's just relentless in every gear.

As for the plate... I took it from VW R32 Golf because it's a NZ Euro plate. The unfortunate choice of letters is not my doing however. It is kinda amusing though.

Tbh, who cares what the plate says, You'll be going so fast noone can read it anyway.