Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

E36 M3 dreamer

Perhaps the extra 10k allows for being "celebrity" owned.

Used to drive past this car everyday. Owner certainly seemed to be a BMW enthusiast.

gee my 135km one must be worth $25k then :)

If it comes with the dog and dog damaged interior it's totally worth the asking price!

I don't understand the mindset of people who think its a good idea to take photos of their car with their pets.... or their kids for that matter.

Is it Craig Baird?

I don't understand the mindset of people who think its a good idea to take photos of their car with their pets.... or their kids for that matter.

You'd be amazed. I put my cat in a TM listing for a dishwasher and it went nuts. "does she come with the dishwasher. What a nice pussy etc etc." Good price

Edited by Nick G

Lives round the corner from me, usually parked on the street. Like SNITZR says, why people advertise that animals traipse through their car eludes me. Dreaming on the price, but as always, sentimental value has overcome market value.

I'd never buy a car that has had a child in it!

heheh

• Like 1

gee my 135km one must be worth $25k then :)

Probably more!

If it comes with the dog and dog damaged interior it's totally worth the asking price!

I saw a rat with an overpriced hairdo....dunno 'bout a dog :ph34r:

Yea that's asking waaay to much. I paid 11,500 for mine. And mines an evo and has leather!

• Like 1

All the luck to him, but personally I'd avoid a 20yr-old highly-stressed sports coupe on >200,000kms. Especially one that probably smells like dog.

Then there's the asking price... if he's asking just shy of $20k you'd think he'd at least have vacuumed it for the photos.

Even bigger dreamer here on AutoTrader..

http://www.autotrader.co.nz/used-cars-for-sale/bmw-m3/1104429#

$30k for a 1993 - and I'm not even sure it's an M3!! Kms are fairly low at just over 100k, but I would take that with a large pinch of soup.

$30k for a 1993 - and I'm not even sure it's an M3!! Kms are fairly low at just over 100k, but I would take that with a large pinch of soup.

Is that a Z3 gill stuck on the side?

Those guard grills.....

Seriously though, I just bought a 01 330ci for a 5th of that price. Is there anyone out there stupid enough to pay that sort of money for one?

Jhtr9g5.jpg

Singapore import + been dereg'd for 2 years too? Crash written off by insurer and repaired?

And 30k?! as gaz pointed out you can get a nice e46 for a tiny portion of that. (just sold my 328ci for less than a quarter)

More to the point... It's registered as a 96, a 3.2...and VIN says Alpine white. It must be VERY dirty in those pics!

Beisdes all that though... those side grilles are enough to put anyone off anyway.

I think the fact the owner of the silver M3 used pork belly fashioned into a camera to take photo's adds to the value, as does the fact it looks to have been cleaned once in 2011... also, am I old because I remember when those Alpine head units were awesome, I mean 3 CD's, three 3 CD's!!

Haha nor do I but it makes me laugh. Check this one, best I have seen in a while. Dog looks real comfortable.

279490905.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/toyota/corolla/auction-651239974.htm

I think the fact the owner of the silver M3 used pork belly fashioned into a camera to take photo's adds to the value, as does the fact it looks to have been cleaned once in 2011... also, am I old because I remember when those Alpine head units were awesome, I mean 3 CD's, three 3 CD's!!

Haha nor do I but it makes me laugh. Check this one, best I have seen in a while. Dog looks real comfortable.

279490905.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/toyota/corolla/auction-651239974.htm

Photo whore!

Hmmmm I have a feeling that this is starting a trend and that we will see E36 M3's upping in value, same thing happened with the E30, for a while there they could be had for as low as 10-15k if you were lucky enough to know someone who knew someone trying to get rid of one, these days people want 30k for average cars.

If you think about it, a lot of E36's have been hacked or converted into race cars, decent mint OEM examples are become rare.

Or I could be dreaming.

Hmmmm I have a feeling that this is starting a trend and that we will see E36 M3's upping in value, same thing happened with the E30, for a while there they could be had for as low as 10-15k if you were lucky enough to know someone who knew someone trying to get rid of one, these days people want 30k for average cars.

If you think about it, a lot of E36's have been hacked or converted into race cars, decent mint OEM examples are become rare.

Or I could be dreaming.

i think you could be right , might take a while though after everyone is sick of fixing all the $hit on the there late model cars