Sign in to follow this  
FIAT 131R

"BEAR ENGINE"

I have noticed a deterioration over the years of spelling standards and it has now got so bad I wonder about the legal situation of some possible purchases. One engine I am looking at has been described as a "bear engine" . I know that bears hibernate in winter so if the engine didn't run in the winter would I have a claim through the small claims court. I also know that bears eat skunk weed to get rid of constipation. Skunk weed is aptly named so if the engine started emitting foul smells would I have a claim bearing in mind that it has been described as a "bear engine". Bears also swipe things so if i got pissed and side swiped a few cars parked on the side of the road would the fact that I had a bear engine be a legitimate defence.

Does Bimmersport have a legal expert that help clarify such issues.

• Like 1

I simply cant bear/bare/beer such issues. It's all just two/to/too much too/two/to take.

• Like 1

One thing to think about Geoff is the expense of running a bear engine. From what I understand, they run best on salmon and berries, neither of which are cheap.

also works well with big breaks :)

someone has had a few too many beers, or is maybe just a bit board

I simply cant/can't/c*nt bear/bare/beer such issues. It's all just two/to/too much too/two/to take.

Fixed.

The best and what I see a lot of especially with BMW's, is "rear 5 speed manual".... Must be some kind of rare transaxle setups huh??

Id be more concerned about the hairballs & bad "I'm gonna f**k you up" attitude. Typical of the Grizzly sub-model.

The question is though Geoff, does a bear engine sh!t in the woods?

Could be the same guy selling a Manuel gearbox - must be Spanish!

oh yea and i am looking for a part for my e46 couple (coupe) :(

Ho the bare ness of it all!. Correct me if wrong but it is not uncommon in the Automotive industry and many other even the nth and Sth island for some things to go by more than one name ie dwang, nog construction bach, crib Nth Sth Island short block bare engine.

I have been out in the woulds seeing wear, wen and if the bares have been shitting. It's getting late and I have to pack before I go and see some of the grand pricks at the grand prix in Melbourne.

For all intensive porpoises it's a poultry issue that could be dealt with in one foul swoop. Off with there heads!

Have fun in 'Straya Geoff - that is a whole new thread! Don't forget to take you're thongs.

I'm staying Clear of this thread , still in trouble with her indoors after spell checker change her name from Ang to Nag

• Like 1

Yep , put it down to experience ...... Like your first big off when learning to ride a push bike .....

does the bear ingin have hair/here.

does the bear ingin have hair/here.

I think the engine is brazillian