Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

Am I being too sensitive?

I think the point is that there is a perceived discount to a Bimmersport member....oh well...

I know how you feel Julian.... I've been conned, had things borrowed and not returned, or damaged and taken advantage of by more people on this site than ever in my life before joining this group. I can only concede that this is how it all works in this day and age. Not the way I'm used to doing things, that's for sure.

I still have that Febi Blisten Keyring you sent me years and years ago with some keys that I bought.

I think someone needs to do the right thing and share the profits

It's OK Jooles,

You can still buy my steering wheel for less than you told me it was worth, if you want ;). It'll be in Aucks weekend after this one B).

I guess it goes to show that being a member of bimmersport does not automatically make you a good guy. However, there are a lot of good guys on here, so hopefully this experience does not put the OP off. There are actually many people on here that will genuinely help someone out and that is a good thing that outweighs the odd bad experience.

Maybe the tyre buyer will think different about it when he is a bit older and wiser and realizes good relationships with people are worth more than a couple of hundred bucks.

• Like 1

Ohwell, atleast you didn't get robbed 180 odd dollars from a member that was ment to send you parts and never did. f**k YOU HELLA-FUNCTIONAL!!!

• Like 5

Ohwell, atleast you didn't get robbed 180 odd dollars from a member that was ment to send you parts and never did. f**k YOU HELLA-FUNCTIONAL!!!

Ssssssssssssssssssnaked

It's OK Jooles,

You can still buy my steering wheel for less than you told me it was worth, if you want ;). It'll be in Aucks weekend after this one B).

haha! Thanks Allan, but I'm going to pass... Don't want to see you out of pocket.

haha! Thanks Allan, but I'm going to pass... Don't want to see you out of pocket.

I won't be out of pocket - I just need to pay for the other wheel I got!

Understood... I decided in the end to try and keep the interior stock so the modern wheel would look a bit out of place I think.

Sold some wheels for $150 on that Facebook page... Some mong turns up and tells me sorry he only has 100 after we had agreed to 150. Told him to f**k off, so he says he will go down the road and get some extra cash from his mrs... So he comes back 20mins later with 145.. Anyway I sold them to him for 145, was a bit f**ked off but whatever.. 2 days later see him trying to sell them for 600

• Like 1

Sold some wheels for $150 on that Facebook page... Some mong turns up and tells me sorry he only has 100 after we had agreed to 150. Told him to f**k off, so he says he will go down the road and get some extra cash from his mrs... So he comes back 20mins later with 145.. Anyway I sold them to him for 145, was a bit f**ked off but whatever.. 2 days later see him trying to sell them for 600

That would give me the shits, quite literally. I would have told them you were selling them for someone else and that it wasn't up to you to shift them for $145.

That would give me the shits, quite literally. I would have told them you were selling them for someone else and that it wasn't up to you to shift them for $145.

I almost told him to go get f**ked and forget about it but I wanted them gone and wasn't gonna f**k around over $5. The principle f**ked me off though. Edited by polley

pretty pathetic life, trolling forums to try to make a few $. Whatever you feel about it Julian. I think kama has already dealt with him.

I saw a couple of tyres being advertised on hustle live as "a pair of eagle f1s"

Drove all the way to manukau to find that it was one achilles and one something else. He said he didnt know sh*t and agreed to sell them for 40bucks so i said meh what the hell might use as spares and i had already drove out to manukau.

Got back home next day one sidewall was literally slashed and unusable and the other had a puncture.

Lesson: dont pick up at night when u cant see sh!t and never buy from hustle live.

• Like 1

Yeap hustle Live "Just a little ding in the front of the car" drive to see the car, full write off.

A lot of money for two tyres lol.

You guys should get on board with brands like "Goodfriend" and "Goodride" tyres at considerably less prices.

• Like 1

dont tell me it was hustle live? lol

Nah, it was the BMW parts facebook page. Pretty sure amber from here runs it ?

I love buying badly advertised crap cheap then making money by advertising properly. Best one lately was three piece alloys for $50. As he did $1 reserve with one crappy picture and no details. I washed em. Took decent photos and listed size and offset with cars it would fit. sold in two days for $800. but thats from people i dont know and using my skills to make money. With people i know like bimmersport i wouldnt talk them down or lie about things.

My current thing with bimmersport is buy crap i dont need then email andy and see if he wants it.

• Like 2

Nah don't think it's amber

Yes it's me.. Why?

Despite the fact I run the Facebook Page, I don't do any deals on there.. I keep to Trade Me despite their prices.. Safer.

Most of the people on there aren't 100% and trying to weed them out is getting hard with over 1600 members.