Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Written off 1990 M325I E30

wee hee someone really wanted that one , good work

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

$6700

• Like 1

Wow, really?? It wasn't me, as they didn't "authenticate" my account in time, so I wasn't able to bid over the internets... I was more interested in the burnt out 323i, what did that go for?

Thats a lot.. but if you had the parts around and a good panel beater mate it could have been O.K as a keeper.

My mate looked at it and quoted the repair, did the numbers and accounted for the fact it was public knowledge that it was written off and figured it was not worth more than 5k.

Well done to who bought it though, was a nicely optioned car.

Hopefully don't see it parted...

Interesting Ray - that's less than my bid.

Edit. Have spoken to Howard at Manheim and he tells me the auctioneer only accepted bids in 100 dollar lots. Their website doesn't say that but I can understand why. That's the way it goes - good luck to whoever bought it, I hope it goes back on the road.

Edited by ashmill
  • Like 1

Profit can still be made. Just never advertise it on Bimmersport or as an Auction on TM.

Its past will quickly be brought to light.

People still have the nostalgia goggles on for these cars though. Some don't care what condition it is in.

Edited by driftit

Ive never been able to work out what everyone is so anal about when a car gets written off and recomplied etc. Especially a car with such minimal looking damage.

Would rather this one in a rebuilt state than some shitter that some muppet has owned for 2 years and wanks on about it having a JC sticker and a service history that stopped in 1999.

• Like 7

Ive never been able to work out what everyone is so anal about when a car gets written off and recomplied etc. Especially a car with such minimal looking damage.

Would rather this one in a rebuilt state than some shitter that some muppet has owned for 2 years and wanks on about it having a JC sticker and a service history that stopped in 1999.

That might have been the owner before the owner who crashed it though.

Re-compliance will be the money burner for that car. Better slip them some beers.

The best one is when people say "previous owner changed everything/ put in new motor with 80 ks on it" zzz

• Like 2

Man that's more than I sold my mtech 1 for!

Its ok ... it kinda went up in value ... provoked by some stuff

• Like 1

The best one is when people say "previous owner changed everything/ put in new motor with 80 ks on it" zzz

320 with 325 motor. Getrag 240 box. Wrecker told me motor only done 80ks. Body done 350,000.

8K or swaps for RFB.

• Like 2

320 with 325 motor. Getrag 240 box. Wrecker told me motor only done 80ks. Body done 350,000.

8K or swaps for RFB.

Keen on swaps for a jetski?????

:lol:

Hi all. Anyone have a phone number for the member that use to own this car? I think his username is MO BHP MO PROB... Pls pm me... He had a contact for some parts I wanna get from USA :) thanks...