Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Needs more cargo on roof racks

ohh haha there I am, were you the one that was honking at the lights like randomly? I thought it was the guy next to me wanting a little race haha.

ohh haha there I am, were you the one that was honking at the lights like randomly? I thought it was the guy next to me wanting a little race haha.

haha yea. I was in the orange and black Renault desperately seeking your attention haha.

Spotted a few cars going down takanini this morning. HOT135 in front of a nissan GTR, Maserati, Porsche 911 and a Ferrari. All dressed up in what i beleive, Targa gear? Had some lady stopping traffic for them to jump on the southern motorway.

Saw a Fiji Green 318is at the bottom of Symonds at about 5.30, then an Imola Red Z3M vert 500m up the road. I realised I need a Fiji Green E36 in my life.

in my drive....scary quick

Posted Image

Mixdup on the motorway. Always seem to be in the bosses car rather than my own when i see people ha

in my drive....scary quick

were you driving it around 5.20pm? your grin told all, sounded naice

That's a yep, were you on ponsonby rd?

Jeez that 1M does the rounds.

This particular one would be the one to not have, only oned in the country so has had a thrashing from everyone who has driven it.

Edited by Greg.

Funny you should say that, only in ponsonby you would see two white ones together

Mixdup on the motorway. Always seem to be in the bosses car rather than my own when i see people ha

What time was this? I was probably on my way home from work. Man there are some shocking drivers on that motorway in the afternoon.<_<

Edited by Sargasm

What time was this? I was probably on my way home from work. Man there are some shocking drivers on that motorway in the afternoon.<_<

yep, beeped at you not sure if you saw me. i was in a silver mondeo in front of you most of the way. i agree about the shocking drivers. the car a few in front of me could not maintain a constant speed!

Funny you should say that, only in ponsonby you would see two white ones together

I was in the Alpine White 1M ahead of you on Jervois Road. Your car looked mean in the rear-view mirror - but only caught a very quick glimpse!

I was in the Alpine White 1M ahead of you on Jervois Road. Your car looked mean in the rear-view mirror - but only caught a very quick glimpse!

haha, tried to catch up, almost as common as a Golf now!

Jeez that 1M does the rounds.

This particular one would be the one to not have, only oned in the country so has had a thrashing from everyone who has driven it.

hahah .. I can see the ex-demo ad now.

1M in white

Ex-demonstrator

Your oppertunity to get into one of the most anticepated BMW's in recent times.

10,000 careful demonstrator k's

Fully maintained.

Has brand new tires :D

And a new clutch

yep, beeped at you not sure if you saw me. i was in a silver mondeo in front of you most of the way. i agree about the shocking drivers. the car a few in front of me could not maintain a constant speed!

Yeah yeah I saw you, I thought you were someone else at first lol. You didn't happen to work at svnw a couple of years ago did you? You look strangely familiar. It's funny how the shocking drivers in front of us were both subarus :D

Yeah yeah I saw you, I thought you were someone else at first lol. You didn't happen to work at svnw a couple of years ago did you? You look strangely familiar. It's funny how the shocking drivers in front of us were both subarus :D

August 2007- june 11 yep sure did. Almost 4 years. Saw so many people though. Were you a rep of mine?

That subaru with the mudflaps took the same exit as me, and then while waiting for ages to turn ii caught up to him. He was turning into CPA....explains it all lol

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

haha, tried to catch up, almost as common as a Golf now!

How many KMs now, out of interest? New rubber by now I assume? My rears are looking worn after only 4,000ks and I honestly don't drive like a d*ck all the time. It does just want to let loose at any opportunity though. MDM mode and you burn rubber pretty easily.

How many KMs now, out of interest? New rubber by now I assume? My rears are looking worn after only 4,000ks and I honestly don't drive like a d*ck all the time. It does just want to let loose at any opportunity though. MDM mode and you burn rubber pretty easily.

A softly driven 10400km, and yep not hard to go side ways