Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

sounds like my old e30, hope hes taking care of it.

Looked like yours, but not the gold wheels, more like 15 or 16" 5 (twin) spoke black and grey wheels. Not entirely attractive.

see this all the time recently

Posted Image

Jason's old whip if I'm not mistaken

Oh god, my car.. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saw a real real nice 36 convertible black slammed on black wheels going south along the motorway by mt Wellington. Looked sick. Anyone on here?

Edit: was a fresh plate too, GQG? Something along those lines

Edited by E46

Oh god, my car.. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bugger! The wheels looked really good how you originally had it.

The same can't be said about the current setup! :blink:

Looked like yours, but not the gold wheels, more like 15 or 16" 5 (twin) spoke black and grey wheels. Not entirely attractive.

i kept the arrows they are for sale if anyone wants them, those wheels in it now are work equip 03 reps from johno. looked good when the car was laid down.

Just drove past an amazing navy blue M635csi on 18" (i think) style 5's....Wow.

God that wheel/tyre combo on the black cab is terrible.

yep raerae is on this forum

Yeah that would be me :ph34r:

Car needs a wash though....

Pretty sure i saw the lotus around town the other night. Obviously a bit scared to curb the wheels? :P

In Rotorua????

I think he has done 1200KM in the year he has owned it!!!!!

William's (sorry don't know your username) white e30 coupe, came into work today. Looked sweet! Wish I had time to have a good look at it

Nice to meet you Navin, glad to put a name/face to your car haha. You car's looking mean, like your iS lip paint scheme

Thanks man, still has a long way to go. I want your lights! Need to give it a go this weekend. Looked awesome

On way home from work tonight in Botany, Orient (?) Blue E46 Sedan, with loads of stance on big dished white rims and hugely stretched tyres.

Also had the German style lettering on the number plate.

A member's car? Looked good!

On way home from work tonight in Botany, Orient (?) Blue E46 Sedan, with loads of stance on big dished white rims and hugely stretched tyres.

Also had the German style lettering on the number plate.

A member's car? Looked good!

That would be Jasmit's car haha

Posted Image

needs a clean lol

Yeah saw that on the BMW page. My Dad was down that track day and said he saw Dylans e30 M3.

BMW has a facebook page? God where have I been??

needs a clean lol

lol how embarrassing. Wellington needs a car cleaning station I reckon, there were at least 3 in Hamilton when I lived up there.

That's the bad part about parking in a parking garage at home eh, no where to clean the bastard!

Try the new X5 M50d - only .1 sec slower to 100kph, feels much punchier for overtaking thanks to the enormous torque of the diesel.

And it's very economical too... if you can refrain from booting it all the time <_< !

Driven one Josh? They're insane.

Nah .. Haven't driven any of the M cars since tom's e92 m3 manual actually :(

Try the new X5 M50d - only .1 sec slower to 100kph, feels much punchier for overtaking thanks to the enormous torque of the diesel.

And it's very economical too... if you can refrain from booting it all the time <_< !

I could imagine ... you know your getting older when you think 'gas milage and potential pram space' lol, and no the missus isnt up the duff ...... yet.

An interesting white E28 pulled up behind be at the intersection of Broadway, Manukau and Great South Road this morning on my way to work. Looked to be in good condition and had been lowered. Is that anyone here?

Guest Ari Gold

An interesting white E28 pulled up behind be at the intersection of Broadway, Manukau and Great South Road this morning on my way to work. Looked to be in good condition and had been lowered. Is that anyone here?

Works for either Conti's or the Holden dealership. Parks on Gt Sth Road all the time.