Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Alpine white F10 M5 on Rotheram Street outside Westfield Riccarton about 9pm tonight. Too slow getting my phone out for a pic.

Alpine white F10 M5 on Rotheram Street outside Westfield Riccarton about 9pm tonight. Too slow getting my phone out for a pic.

i saw that on sunday afternoon around the same area....nice to see a car like that in chch

James I'm pretty sure that is at mals. Plate is ememem. It's just round the corner from you if you wanna check it out. And while your at it come 200 meters down the road for a beer.

Saw a couple of M3s yesterday: Very nice, new looking, metallic grey coupe on the southern motorway and a silver E36 on Ponsonby Road. I was driving so no pics, sorry.

post-4408-1344554288.jpg

Saw this on Shortland street yesterday afternoon

same car last week..

ride looked pretty high, needs some fatter tyres?

Posted Image

This beauty came into work today. Such an immaculate car, had a good perv at it.Was good to meet you Dylan.

Posted Image

Edited by Navin

This beauty came into work today. Such an immaculate car, had a good perv at it. Had a Was good to meet you Dylan.

Posted Image

is that supposed to be a personalised plate i dont understand or just a govt one an coincidence its E 30 in it lol

Good to meet you too bro, cheers for the 89c bulb!! ... and nice little 325i The plate was origionally on an Audi R8 but I was given it when I had my S3. I hung onto it cause its a Euro plate and boom... E30. Complete coincidence!

Wgtn motorway this morning: red e46 wagon with the plate HELSBM

As much as I slag off P-plates, yours Dylan is more stylish. How did you get it? Yanking on strings?

Guest Ari Gold

As much as I slag off P-plates, yours Dylan is more stylish. How did you get it? Yanking on strings?

Good to meet you too bro, cheers for the 89c bulb!! ... and nice little 325i The plate was origionally on an Audi R8 but I was given it when I had my S3. I hung onto it cause its a Euro plate and boom... E30. Complete coincidence!

Reading comprehension not a prerequisite in the navy was it?

Love ya Nathan :P

haha I love you too. should not be posting at this hour. wtf I didnt even see that.... i carjam'd it and saw, f**k, something that wasnt personalised plate. i miss your ways samwise. have my babies

haha I love you too. should not be posting at this hour. wtf I didnt even see that.... i carjam'd it and saw, f**k, something that wasnt personalised plate. i miss your ways samwise. have my babies

Fags.

Meanwhile, red e30 320i convertable bbs manual doing laps in wellington and pulled over, who was it :P

Also seen this on siones wedding 2 lol i have a feeling i seen it before? Yes i stopped the dvd and figure out its a uk/nz spec 325i OY2898 maybe on bbs rims. I need to get out more.

Posted Image

x 535i x run a late red :ph34r:

was following u down the waipuna bridge

Saw a dude polishing his wheels outside the car wash on Beach rd Browns bay. Beautiful silver e28 - not sure on the wheel brand... The centre cap had a white cross on a blue field.

Guest Ari Gold

Homax.... Red?

Spotted a car with a kiwi for a badge this morning. Any guesses?

MP4-12C ?

Homax.... Red?

MP4-12C ?

It actually has NOTHING to do with a "Kiwi" at all.

Ron Dennis has said MANY times on the record and in his books, the fact some people see a resemblance is a complete coincidence.

The McLaren "swish" was designed to be a "morphing" of a shark and represents speed and the way forward (or some crap like that haha)

Just come back from Perth. Expected to see a heap of nice Euro cars bought with mining money but nothing. Highest per capita HSV ownership in the world I reckon though. Every other car's an HSV.

Two reasons for that. luxury car tax and being bogans haha