Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

that black e28 is nice ,

customer of mine owns it.

member on here.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showuser=16757.

driving my e34 540i touring around today pulled into takanini post shop car park

and there's a black e34 540i touring ,

i think a jap import as had cloth seats , sitting on 15" basket weaves ,

was going to park beside it and take a picture ,

but another car pulled into the parking space before i could get to it...

Quite a nice old beige 6 Series (The 1980's one) pulled up behind me at the intersection of Manukau, Great South and Broadway this morning. Had a personalised Euro plate, was very nice.

Saw an absolutely mint blue 840ci in Newmarket yesterday morning. License plate GT840. I think the driver clocked me ogling!! Didn't have time to take a pic but wondered if it belongs to someone on here.

Saw an absolutely mint blue 840ci in Newmarket yesterday morning. License plate GT840. I think the driver clocked me ogling!! Didn't have time to take a pic but wondered if it belongs to someone on here.

Did it have style 5's? If so its been into my old work.. and yes its mint!

525iX Touring in Days Bay yesterday, plate was 525IXT as well! was packed along there as it always is on a rainy day so didnt get to look/ask if owner wanted to sell etc

Did it have style 5's? If so its been into my old work.. and yes its mint!

Didn't get a good look at the wheels, noticed they were deep dish and wide (9.5-10s at least) but didn't see the spoke pattern. Can't be too many about in as good nick so likely it's the same one.

Guy called Carl owns that. My dad normally goes for a few drives with him and a couple of other 840 owners. I love the colour of it.

Pretty sure I saw crunchy's 'cute' :P little work hack down at meremere 2day?

Very lowkey black front mount..

i cant go anywhere these days without being spotted lol

had a nice play with a zr1 and a z06 vette on the way back they were good sorts but couldnt figure how a little 318i would blow past them up the bombays fun as lol

Hahaha the look on their face's would have been crack up!

it was indeed all the more reason to turn the psi a tad more :)

Spotted a E30 M325i yesterday afternoon in Wiri, It had the 325i badge moved to the wrong side with the M badge remaining and a awesome badge that read "Sports 5 Speed" next to it. It also had some sticker in stereo on the back and some dished style 5's on it. Was white.

What loled me is that my wife now yells "E30" when she spots one, she was the one to point out the non oem badging. So proud.

Have also trained her that there is no such thing as a "old piece of sh*t" they are simply "classics" in "original" condition that will clean up well.

Didn't get a good look at the wheels, noticed they were deep dish and wide (9.5-10s at least) but didn't see the spoke pattern. Can't be too many about in as good nick so likely it's the same one.

I believe I spotted your car twice over the weekend - do you have a blacked out 528i badge?

First was in Newmarket mid morning on Saturday near the Olympic Pools as my girlfriend and I were walking to the Parnell Markets.

2nd was Sunday parked in a driveway in Ponsonby as I was driving home from visiting family.

Each time it was the wheels which drew my eye, very nice looking car!

I believe I spotted your car twice over the weekend - do you have a blacked out 528i badge?

First was in Newmarket mid morning on Saturday near the Olympic Pools as my girlfriend and I were walking to the Parnell Markets.

2nd was Sunday parked in a driveway in Ponsonby as I was driving home from visiting family.

Yep, that's mine. Take the little lad swimming on a Sat morning and live in Ponsonby.

Each time it was the wheels which drew my eye, very nice looking car!

Thanks! So glad I spent the money refurbishing the RSIIs instead of replacing. Very happy with how they look now.

Saw a couple of tasty cars today - a Phoenix yellow E46 M3 with a 3 letter plate that I can't remember now (old age!) near Kelston just before the storm hit (which incidentally was far more than my sunroof drains could handle so I'm mopping up now!!).

And a gorgeous Dakkar yellow E32. Slightly lowered with motorsport kit (I think). Pretty mint but looked like it had a bit of a prang at the front.

BER*** blue Msport 5 series heading into Conifer Grove tonight. Was in the mustang a couple cars behind. Member on here with the bimmersport plate surrounds

I think it was Kyle in the e30 coupe parked outside the Maori hill dairy yesterday lunch time

Nice 745 number plate "BUT SIR" heading south on motorway

Outside work today

post-15461-1354224363.jpg

post-15461-1354224406.jpg

That e28 looks awesome - leather interior, motorsport knob\wheel etc.

Thanks for the nod MD13. You work at C:Drive?

This morning on southern motorway heading to aucks.

2002 m3 golden yellow plate no AWE734.,, NICE,,

Yep definately faster than my car

Thanks for the nod MD13. You work at C:Drive?

Yep - been there the last 10 years or so... You new?

What i assume to be a genuine E46 AC Schnitzer S3 in Courtney Place last night, massive wing on it almost looked DTM, 19" ACS wheels and huge AC Schnitzer decal up both sides, looked like something straight out of Forza

Mint 2002 Tii at Pakuranga Westfield last night, nearly crashed when I saw it. Absolutely stunning.

Yep - been there the last 10 years or so... You new?

Work in the Tower. Out a lot for a project atmo.0

Spotted Dietmar(Top Secret) in the FAL beast heading out of town on Cambridge rd last night, I was in the Range Rover behind you haha

Edited by huff3r