Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

In other news, there's a tidy E38 parked opposite my house. Wheels look v. nice.

post-16586-1353899284.jpeg

Yeah not having a dig at the guy (not into that) I just found the pull up outside and his mates giving him crap about the grand entrance ammusing :) you had to be there I guess.

This guy appeared in a TV and billboard campaign a couple of years back for Haier appliances. I can't find the exact ad, but in it he says "Why would I spend money on an expensive fridge? I'd rather save my money for things I want, like a black 80's BMW convertible". .... or something along those lines.

Guess he got the car then! Haha!

Posted Image

DUDLEE going up Murphy's road this morning. Flashed my lights but was too late and the guy behind u flashed me back lol

Was trying to get out to Ardmore from Te Iririangi Drive but Hilltop Road was blocked off so I had to take the biggest bloody detour. Didn't see you

Tidy E60 M5 at the AKL international airport this afternoon. Can't say I think it's a good looking car but I'd love to have a blast in one! You can see mine behind it with a bit of green tape on the roof spoiler (choice!). Might as well take the opportunity of being away for a couple of days to let some adhesive really do its work!! hah

post-16586-1353976376.jpeg

post-16586-1353976384.jpeg

Jamez and Aprils -> Jasons old car on Ponsonby road.

Have seen this on vicky ave in remaz a few times.

Also spotted this on Saturday night on Brighton Road, had some kind 'team racing' decal on the back. Looked really nice, 325i (sorry about the terrible pics).

post-15329-1353995958.jpg

post-15329-1353995977.jpg

You sure that's not a 520d with a badge added ;)

:P

Who can tell anymore?!

Who can tell anymore?!

Easy. Has the M sport grills on the front guards. Easy giveaway. Plus that model M5 has little M5 badges almost everywhere. ;)

Easy. Has the M sport grills on the front guards. Easy giveaway. Plus that model M5 has little M5 badges almost everywhere. ;)

Yep. Sorry, should have put my previous comment in sarcastic italics!

Yep. Sorry, should have put my previous comment in sarcastic italics!

rookie mistake

Saw "88 M3" E30 M3 parked up in Wynyard Quarter over the weekend.. I was stopped in my tracks... Absolutely amazing car! 6 pot BMW Motorsport Calipers and slotted and drilled rotors bigger than dinner plates! Hiding behind some (genuine?) BBS LM's, and the Recaro's inside.. Still left hook as well!

Someone on here must at least have some more information on this car? Wish I snapped some photo's..

Hello to whoever tooted at me in Albany this morning - e30 (blue?).

I was trying to find a gear and a radio station at the time, and squirted my window washers instead of flashing my lights. I did manage to find the horn to toot back, though I think you were long gone by then. The guy in front of me at the lights gave me a dirty look.

Well done, Christian. Top form.

Saw "88 M3" E30 M3 parked up in Wynyard Quarter over the weekend.. I was stopped in my tracks... Absolutely amazing car! 6 pot BMW Motorsport Calipers and slotted and drilled rotors bigger than dinner plates! Hiding behind some (genuine?) BBS LM's, and the Recaro's inside.. Still left hook as well!

Someone on here must at least have some more information on this car? Wish I snapped some photo's..

Yeah thats my mate Dean's M3. Its a casual 260hp at the wheels too. I can jack up a time if youd like to see it... three or four E30s could be arranged too actually incl a Spt Evo. We were talking about going for a hoon.

Hello to whoever tooted at me in Albany this morning - e30 (blue?).

I was trying to find a gear and a radio station at the time, and squirted my window washers instead of flashing my lights. I did manage to find the horn to toot back, though I think you were long gone by then. The guy in front of me at the lights gave me a dirty look.

Well done, Christian. Top form.

:lol: Good Skills!

Saw beemw again this arvo, a black e36 318 touring. Has has a few changes since last time I saw it. Me likey :wub: and i thought I had the only sweet one in town...

Silver 4 door E46 with low spec, coming the other way on old Albany highway, they yelled "f**k You" out the window and I didn't have time to respond, so "f**k you" too.

Haha... Love it when that happens. Bring back the brown eye i say.

Silver 4 door E46 with low spec, coming the other way on old Albany highway, they yelled "f**k You" out the window and I didn't have time to respond, so "f**k you" too.

Typical E46 driver ;)

Outside work today

post-15461-1354224363.jpg

post-15461-1354224406.jpg

That e28 looks awesome - leather interior, motorsport knob\wheel etc.

Edited by MD13
  • Like 1