Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

This on the southern motorway last night - tidy.

Thats a mate of mine, lives the Havelock North and was up for the HD meeting.

Saw too many to remember driving up to Doubtless Bay and back over the long weekend (a mint black E39 M5 just north of Auckland did stick though but didn't notice the plate). Sadly I was driving undercover in our Mazda 6 wagon (child, dog, surfboard make my E39 impossible for family trips!).

Guest Simon*

Just saw an E30 M3 DTM race car (or rep) in the window of JCBMW Takapuna. Might go back up later for a photo

Just saw an E30 M3 DTM race car (or rep) in the window of JCBMW Takapuna. Might go back up later for a photo

Goup A m3, was racing at the festival

post-122-1359604220.jpg

Edited by beemn

Silver E30 M3, probably the same one Ive seen a bit, parked opposite CPA almost everytime ive driven past in the last week or so!

Also, for the wider minded amoung you, a M-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Evo AMG. they are recognisable instantly with the big wing on the back!

Spotted an silver pfl e46 with what I think are style 5s on the motorway few days ago. Had an mtech2 front bumper from the looks of it. Looks nice

Silver E30 M3, probably the same one Ive seen a bit, parked opposite CPA almost everytime ive driven past in the last week or so!

Also, for the wider minded amoung you, a M-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Evo AMG. they are recognisable instantly with the big wing on the back!

Seen one around wellington too, was it LHD? I walked past it and noticed it was.

Seen one around wellington too, was it LHD? I walked past it and noticed it was.

the M3 or the Merc? either way, didnt really look that hard.

E: almost forgot to mention, saw a pair of E30s, not sure if coincedence they were together or not. one was an alpine white on 17 or 18" Alpina's with the plate RULE72, and the one behind it was a red one probably hell rot with a tech1 spoiler, was too busy looking at the first one to notice the second initially! on SH1 just north of Porirua about 2pm

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

Pretty certain I drove past the E39 530i that Tristan's selling - http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-558431342.htm - today at the Auckland Domain. Looked very tidy though I wasn't that keen on the black wheels, still they're plastidipped so easy to revert back to original!

Ah mate. Was that you? Fairly sure I saw a mint E39 come past me around the pedestrian crossings by the lakes.

Ah mate. Was that you? Fairly sure I saw a mint E39 come past me around the pedestrian crossings by the lakes.

Exactly there... If it was black it was probably mine.

Spotted w elliot in his e30 v8 on Rossall street. I was in the girlfriends impreza. Such a nice car man! Sounded awesome.

Also spotted these rad cars at the Skope classic today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saw Nigel's M3 at the AA down the road from me yesterday, was out and about a couple hours and was still there when I drove back home.

One of those x5's with the long winded names down Andybay road thisarvo. And the reflection of a white e36 touring with a red bonnet strapped to it's roof with a very familiar guy driving in a shop window...weird :P

keep seeing a PFL e30 round hamilton..... m3 front guards and front bumper / spoiler. but regular rear guards , looks funny as.

black M5 rego bnp360 parked opposite (somtimes ) my place , are you a member here.

Saw a few very nice cars over the weekend:

Followed a blue E36 convertible M3 on the northern motorway from the harbour bridge to Upper Harbour Highway. Plate C00LM3 - and it was absolutely mint.

An E92 (??) M3 outside Ponsonby Central, plate SLP1.

And a couple close to home - a really nice white E30 this morning on Richmond Road with full tech 2 kit and this:

post-16586-1360616798.jpeg

Pretty certain the guy who lives here also has an immaculate E24 635 csi and a TVR (Cerberus or Chimera... Not sure which).

Saw a few very nice cars over the weekend:

Followed a blue E36 convertible M3 on the northern motorway from the harbour bridge to Upper Harbour Highway. Plate C00LM3 - and it was absolutely mint.

An E92 (??) M3 outside Ponsonby Central, plate SLP1.

And a couple close to home - a really nice white E30 this morning on Richmond Road with full tech 2 kit and this:

post-16586-1360616798.jpeg

Pretty certain the guy who lives here also has an immaculate E24 635 csi and a TVR (Cerberus or Chimera... Not sure which).

yes thats Zac ,

he is in the bmw car club .

he has a nice 635csi with a e34 m5 engine in it

and also a m635csi LHD race car

Had this brand new black F30 for the last couple of days to go to Taupo in. Arrived back home today, now needs a new screen, $2000 later.

Awesome car, had the 20d engine but what an engine, no other car was a match for it up hills.

Posted Image

Don't know whose the X5 is.

I had this for 4 days... Awesome car

Posted Image

Edited by beemn

I had this for 4 days... Awesome car

Posted Image

Really like the gran coupe, could even live with a white one! Which engine?

Twin turbo V8, pops, farts and bangs...sounds fantastic, not what you would expect by any means. White is even better in person....baby seat even fits in it nicely!

Met Nigel at Skycity Grand the other day. Such an awesome M3

Then saw Dylan in his Mint Tech 1 today at the bottom of Parnell, must be one of the best condition Tech 1s in the country. Gave you a cheeky toot