Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Pink E90 320i on Te Irrangi Drive last night at about 10pm...

I've seen that. "gotta be hot chick, gotta be hot chick..... no a nice looking Asian gentleman"

I've seen that. "gotta be hot chick, gotta be hot chick..... no a nice looking Asian gentleman"

Hahahaha yea not who you would expect to be driving...

Maybe it actually belongs to his boyfriend? ;)

Black E30 coupe on rs reps - princess st Otahuhu...anyone here?

Posted Image

Rubbish pic I know...

Edited by Lucan

Black E30 coupe on rs reps - princess st Otahuhu...anyone here?

Posted Image

Rubbish pic I know...

Looks like kendals

Saw Julian in the e39 yesterday afternoon while I was going to the vet ok great north road. Then goth car towed for parking in a clear way. Didn't even think to check.. Sigh $120

Saw Julian in the e39 yesterday afternoon while I was going to the vet ok great north road. Then goth car towed for parking in a clear way. Didn't even think to check.. Sigh $120

Nothing worse than being towed by goths, they get eyeliner all over your paintwork.

There's a traffic warden who drives up and down Great North Road from the Ponsonby Road Junction through to Grey Lynn ticketing and towing everything and anything in the way from 4-6pm. For future reference the other side of the road is fine in the afternoon and is only a clearway in the morning.

Yea I'm hardly ever in that area and wasn't thinking properly. The puppy was going crazy in the car running all over the place.. Not sure if u noticed but my hazard lights turned on at one point that was the dog lol

Yea I'm hardly ever in that area and wasn't thinking properly. The puppy was going crazy in the car running all over the place.. Not sure if u noticed but my hazard lights turned on at one point that was the dog lol

I just thought you were acknowledging a fellow bimmersporter.

Lol my dog did that for me! Car looked great btw! Probably see u at the meet!

Bikes don't get a whole lot of love on here but I thought this was pretty cool...

post-825-0-58294500-1379810901_thumb.png

Edited by ///MICHAEL

Saw a mint silver ACS E30 M3 when I was walking the dog along Richmond Road today. License BMW213. Hope it belongs to someone here, it looked a goodie.

spotted a purple M tech E36 Touring stanced BBS style wheels. A members car?

I see him everywhere, not a member AFAIK

Has a nice stance to it, makes a real impression on the road!

I was hoping he was a member so I could tell him that sitting in the passing lane at 100kph like king of the road is not clever, no one appreciates it, also, having your fog lights blaring on a clear day has never impressed anyone either and just highlights the fact you cant drive. I feel sorry for your kids in the back seat, they must get the middle finger a lot.

Purple is almost blue, please see this thread: http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/46020-its-official-scientifically-proven/

Saw a mint silver ACS E30 M3 when I was walking the dog along Richmond Road today. License BMW213. Hope it belongs to someone here, it looked a goodie.

That would be me :-)

Aha! Beautiful car. I'll stop and say hello if I see you again... I live a couple of blocks down Richmond.

Aha! Beautiful car. I'll stop and say hello if I see you again... I live a couple of blocks down Richmond.

Thanks. I live top of Richmond Rd, just off Surrey Cres. I see that LM Blue E39 M5 that is for sale parked on the road by the tire shop quite often.

Thanks. I live top of Richmond Rd, just off Surrey Cres. I see that LM Blue E39 M5 that is for sale parked on the road by the tire shop quite often.

I see your E30 and Clio quite often when i'm visiting a friend on Surrey Crescent. There seems to be a few classics that live down your road? I've seen a sweet old 911 a couple of times.

Today, 3.30ish - orange mid 70's 3 series (or 2002 BMW) heading out of Feilding, towards Ashurst. Looked primo & well looked after in the glimpse I got - also looked like is was LHD............was very kooool - made me smile anyway.

Edit - I want the springs outa that 10-7 car above............sits nice!! :)

Edited by Blue-540i