Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Spotted the same broken down ACS E39 540i now driving. Has an american sports team related plate I can't remember.

Lives around the Oteha Valley area. Sounds and looks good. Even though it is a strange color. Kit suites it.

Also to the gumby in an E39 520i on the Southern Motorway last night who decided it was cooler looking to switch his headlights off and just have his rice rings on whilst driving at night. He initially had his proper low beams on till he caught up to me. Then switched it to rice ring mode only for show time.

• Like 2

Spotted the same broken down ACS E39 540i now driving. Has an american sports team related plate I can't remember.

Lives around the Oteha Valley area. Sounds and looks good. Even though it is a strange color. Kit suites it.

Oh, that one. "RAIDRZ" or something? Does sound quite good. He was in front of me at the Richmond/Ponsonby junction a couple of days ago and floored down Picton it when the lights greened. Douche.

Yeah that's the one.

Toby's E30 on Evans Bay Parade today

an e30 at the local supermarket, didn't get a closer look unfortunately

I apologize for the shocking phone photos

post-51421-0-67112500-1413952894_thumb.j

post-51421-0-72997200-1413952897_thumb.j

post-51421-0-67920100-1413953025.jpg

post-51421-0-00536700-1413953026.jpg

stalker styles

Oh, that one. "RAIDRZ" or something? Does sound quite good. He was in front of me at the Richmond/Ponsonby junction a couple of days ago and floored down Picton it when the lights greened. Douche.
Yeah that's the one.
See this car everywhere I swear.. Cant go on an attempt to find Lewis Road Creamery Chocolate Milk without that car popping up! Edited by MISS BM
  • Like 1

had any luck finding them? i swear i dont see them anywhere. gf keeps nagging me and my patience is running thin. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Saw an e39 m5 and an e46 m3 on the way to school this morning

had any luck finding them? i swear i dont see them anywhere. gf keeps nagging me and my patience is running thin. any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have tried my local countdown on 4 occasions this week, always been too late. I reckon their staff are snapping them up. Also tried Nosh, farro fresh, new world etc. No joy.

heard it's life changing good choc milk though.

They have security onsite where they make it lol.

Judging by the sugar and fat content I'd say it's life-shortening rather than life changing.

• Like 3

See this car everywhere I swear.. Cant go on an attempt to find Lewis Road Creamery Chocolate Milk without that car popping up!

8AM - Faro Fresh - Constellation Road. Any later than 10am and you are dreaming.

I got some well before the hype started. Loved it. But won't touch it again until the hype is off.

8AM - Faro Fresh - Constellation Road.  Any later than 10am and you are dreaming.

I got some well before the hype started.  Loved it.  But won't touch it again until the hype is off.

Went to New World at 9.

Watched the last bottle leave in front of me and screamed bloody murder at the poor soul who took it.

Shall lie in wait I think.

Slowly melt a whitaker's milk chocolate bar in a pan of milk and stir constantly. Allow to cool. Voila. Chocolate milk for around $5. Or just don't drink chocolate milk and live longer.

i too will wait till hype wears off and snap up cheap

just like watching movies

and clothes

and BMWs

• Like 2

i too will wait till hype wears off and snap up cheap

just like watching movies

and clothes

and BMWs

Word. Get in before the hype or wait till its over. Profit/Save.

Like Drifting. Got in before the hype. Got my drift nissans for bugger all. Sold them with much much drift tax once the hype started.

Stuck with the dumb user name and number plate though.

Can we start talking about cars, and BImmers in particular again now please...

Saw a very tidy E30 FL MTech2 White looking "DAPPR" on Ti Rakau this morning anyone here?

And another P/FL grey on what may have been LM syle rims on Mt Wellington Hway

It is very, very good chocolate milk though, had a taste and want moooooorrrrr!! :ph34r:

Had a look over a genuine E21 Alpina B7 Turbo today.

Is sitting in Burgers Motor Works in Wairau Valley.

Awesome looking machine. He was telling me that the owner picked it up for around $10K not going. It is now going and worth much much much more than that.

Wouldn't swap for my E60 :(