Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Been seeing the silver e46 m3 'A2K' parked outside my apartment building last few days. I've seen it on the forum here a fair few times, who's is it again? Looks very tidy!

Cheers mate that'd be me.

I was out at a client in Eden Crescent this week hence why it was parked on the street!

I'm just about to install my Camber Arms this week and roll the guards so the rear matches the fronts offset :)

I believe the dakar yellow nz new e36 m3 evo sedan is now based in Wellington. I went to see it when it was for sale in Auckland. Very tidy.

Sure ive seen this around. Dakar motorsport sedans arent exactly common.

Cheers mate that'd be me.

I was out at a client in Eden Crescent this week hence why it was parked on the street!

I'm just about to install my Camber Arms this week and roll the guards so the rear matches the fronts offset :)

Aha, good stuff. :) Yea I was seeing it like everyday when I'd come home. There was an e92 m3 parked in the same area for like a week or two as well.

Saw an i8 turning into Cornwall Park or thereabouts from Manukau Rd on Saturday. Looked amazing but one of it's LED DLRs wasn't working. I guess that's what happens when your car's made of recycled lentils.

• Like 2

is this your bmw in ramarama

post-2002-0-42446500-1417454236.jpg

Edited by rich
  • Like 5

Saw an i8 turning into Cornwall Park or thereabouts from Manukau Rd on Saturday. Looked amazing but one of it's LED DLRs wasn't working. I guess that's what happens when your car's made of recycled lentils.

Not quite... the lights are full-adpative LEDs which work as "turning lights" as well, so they will come on & off when the car is turning.

Plus lentils give me extra "boost" and seem to work well in the i8!

Whatever you say, John. Didn't notice it flashing and pretty dangerous if the indicator is now a white light... And if it changes to amber... Well, it didn't.

EDIT: You're right about the lentils though!

Edited by jeffbebe

was there a separate indicator flashing on the front? Quite common for DRLs to turn off on one corner when the indicator is flashing. Looks dumb but makes the indicator more visible.

Went to a function tonight. on display was an immaculately presented nut and bolt restored M635 csi.

Stunning !

post-797-0-82068000-1417510801_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Went to a function tonight. on display was an immaculately presented nut and bolt restored M635 csi.

Stunning !

That looks so awesome. Random question (for anyone) - where do they sell those BMW nz euro plates now anyway? Plates.co.nz no longer has them in the 'brand' euro format. Has for every other make though...

• Like 1

That looks so awesome. Random question (for anyone) - where do they sell those BMW nz euro plates now anyway? Plates.co.nz no longer has them in the 'brand' euro format. Has for every other make though...

Would love to know the answer to this too. My old M3 had one on it and was thinking of trying to track on down for the new e36.

Aren't these in the bmw dealer format from a few years back ? I suspect the owner got these remade via BMW this year.

If no one can answer I'll pop him an email

post-797-0-63734800-1417543400_thumb.jpg

Spotted that Parked outside skycity back in February, was whi

How to Ruin a Bentley...

M*A*S*H

Spotted that Parked outside skycity back in February, was white.

How to Ruin a Bentley...

M*A*S*H

10409026_757742580963250_711615671891967

haha yep saw that yesterday, and my thoughts exactly. Though there is something interesting about the camo, seeing as that car weighs as much as a tank. Actually belongs to a friend of mine (Paul) - used to be white. Not sure why he did that, but has got some logos of Gloria jeans etc. for promotion (he's the managing director in nz)

Edited by Arma

I think it's great. I love how wraps are completely removable, and protect the original paint. Because they're printed, you're only limited by your imagination in the design - why not go for something polarising that people will remember, especially on such an exotic car.

• Like 4

its the old saying, any publicity is good publicity!

Have seem this hooning down queen st way past the 30kmh speed limit many times.. parked in illegal spots around town and lots of parking tickets. Yolo seems very fitting haha..

I like the camo wrap tbh kinda suits the car for some weird reason

Re the euro BMW plate was lead to believe that Geoff Gray purchased the whole series.

All the rego numbers in the series "BMW???" we're taken by BMW NZ when they were released by NZTA a few years back. These were allocated through the dealers onto cars and have all been used up long ago. Some pop up on TradeMe now and again.

Euro sized plates, with the BMW logo on!as per the 6er in the photo, for other rego numbers are still available through dealers.

• Like 1

Posted Image

They're everywhere... Laguna Blue lol

• Like 1

^ that wouldn't be the m3 Penelope bought?

e30 afternoon at the Albany mall. Saw a sweet lowered coupe which appeared to have flared arches. A diamond schwarz sedan and later on beach rd what looked from the rear to be a tech 2 motorsport in white license b4her or similar.

Edited by MD13