Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

'Crazyarab' E30's. Red E28 number plate 'M 5 3 5i' (or similar) - mint, and a mate saw a luxorbeige M325i on some form of BBS. All around the lincoln area.

Edited by Scott-e30

Was excited at first...then laughed.

Posted Image

Was excited at first...then laughed.

Posted Image

seems to have a bit much helium in it

seems to have a bit much helium in it

My head does't turn that far.

Did I make a rare sighting of Gus yesterday on constellation about 320pm?

Saw Marquis in the E46 wagon leaving Sylvia Park earlier

Saw Mark S (i think anyway) in his black 535iSE passing Westfield Riccarton today. What a mint car!

Yeah, was most likely me... taking it out for it's weekly Sunday drive :)

This morning saw a black E31 in East Tamaki on Accent Drive - rego was TJ3 something.. looked pretty mint from where I was sitting

a silver E30 iS/SE in oriental bay this morning. was driving so no pic. looked tidy

Saw "BMW Z1," RHD too which according to Wiki there is only 1 in the world (which is probably wrong) unless it was converted to RHD. Often see the Alpina Z8 around.

An E39 in Balclutha with ASC type 3s on it. Makes me want a set

Saw Marquis in the E46 wagon leaving Sylvia Park earlier

Oh yay i got spotted.. haha how did i not spot you? Guessing you werent driving the e30?

This morning saw a black E31 in East Tamaki on Accent Drive - rego was TJ3 something.. looked pretty mint from where I was sitting

It is mint...one owner only done 50k. Manual 840ci. It's in my shop at the moment

It is mint...one owner only done 50k. Manual 840ci. It's in my shop at the moment

Wow i thought there was only one manual 840ci in NZ, sanjays one. Obviously i was wrong. Awesome :-)

Oh yay i got spotted.. haha how did i not spot you? Guessing you werent driving the e30?

Nah been driving around something a lot less cool recently.

OPened the shed door..yep schnizzle & 540 still there.....shut door.

Looked down drive..yep Green e30 & e34 still there...went back inside.

Thats all.

Saw _Ethrty-Andy_ today at Greville Road on the North Shore, bit far from home? Did you see the chaos at the roundabout before the motorway, first bit of rain for the months, and then some one spins out! :wacko:

Nah been driving around something a lot less cool recently.

E36/46? :P

*picture me trollin

Took the dog for a walk and spotted a pair of nice M5's on Anzac in Browns bay. Black e39 with license plate DPT something and then a black e60 license plate M5 V10!

Saw _Ethrty-Andy_ today at Greville Road on the North Shore, bit far from home? Did you see the chaos at the roundabout before the motorway, first bit of rain for the months, and then some one spins out! :wacko:

Yep yours looking good! I was waiting for ya to post because i had honestly no idea where i was lol.

I think a Yaris spun out?

Im up in Auckland this weekend seeing one of of my good mates that moved up for uni, also Lance just sorting out a few last issues on the wagon.

Yep yours looking good! I was waiting for ya to post because i had honestly no idea where i was lol.

I think a Yaris spun out?

Im up in Auckland this weekend seeing one of of my good mates that moved up for uni, also Lance just sorting out a few last issues on the wagon.

maybe catch up , if ya have time.

maybe catch up , if ya have time.

Yup will either be at Lances place or Martys depending on weather etc. pulling dash tomorrow such joy.

had a short little cruise with NASTNS tonight around east tamaki area :) good seeing your car! looks bloody clean

There's a maniac in a champagne/tan e30 that's been hammering around Albany all morning - if you're on here slow the fk down, there's pedestrians crossing all the time and kids about you idiot. I couldn't believe what speed you were doing around such a built up area.