Apex

SPOTTED! The official thread

Antill33t moving house by the looks of things in the e34 touring

325i Vert Manual

post-15329-1360656276.jpg

Hmmm.... that 'vert is a dead-ringer for mine. Even down to the seats.. Looks to be in great shape as well, where did you see it, I'll keep an eye out for it around.

^ used to see that all the time in summer 2 years ago in central area, really friendly person; always waved or thumbs up when we went past each other.

Edited by dubman

Hmmm.... that 'vert is a dead-ringer for mine. Even down to the seats.. Looks to be in great shape as well, where did you see it, I'll keep an eye out for it around.

wait till you see it in person, mint. Spotted it just back from Kohimarama beach on the Averill Ave corner there.

wait till you see it in person, mint. Spotted it just back from Kohimarama beach on the Averill Ave corner there.

Ahh. That's why it looked so familiar there!

Frozen grey e92 m3 with black lip & rims parked next to me last night - absolutely mint. Never thought I'd like the matte finish, but it really suits the shape imo.

Pretty much identical to this:

Posted Image

Frozen grey e92 m3 with black lip & rims parked next to me last night - absolutely mint. Never thought I'd like the matte finish, but it really suits the shape imo.

One of the owners of Stephen Marr (I think the Newmarket branch) has one - there can't be too many around. I see it parked outside the Ponsonby Rd branch all the time. Does look good (though I still prefer the E92 in gloss black or red) and they frozen grey is probably a lot more practical than white or black IMO.

Antill33t moving house by the looks of things in the e34 touring

shifting a mate :P

was trailering hard.

Drove Sam's e30 SR20det today. Dynoed 300kw at the wheels at 12psi. Was pretty a educational drive .. its strange thinking your at 80 and your actually at 150.

Looks stock as too ..

Probably going to get banned from the forum for doing this, but spotted this today...

Posted Image

... on Gran Turismo 5 :P

lol i have a 2002 Turbo im quite proud of. S14 turbo swapped. and a calypso E34 V12 lol. Forza 4 though

lol i have a 2002 Turbo im quite proud of. S14 turbo swapped. and a calypso E34 V12 lol. Forza 4 though

It's not too bad considering I put it through its paces and did 7:27 on the Nordschleife :ph34r: lol

Spotted a lanky ginge scoring a 4th in qually.

Got to take this for a spin today. 2007 Shelby Mustang GT. 5 speed manual. Oh so much fun and what a noise!

I'm taking the photo, that's my workmate with the stupid grin on his face - I had a similar one on mine.

post-2031-1361406095.jpg

Edited by _Mark_

Posted Image

Tuff

Pretty sure that is/was for sale at Fast 4s - it has K&N intake and all main options.

Drove Sam's e30 SR20det today. Dynoed 300kw at the wheels at 12psi. Was pretty a educational drive .. its strange thinking your at 80 and your actually at 150.

Looks stock as too ..

As standard looking as a E30 318 can get, bottlecaps included

Dyno sheets:post-1470-1361523434.jpg

post-1470-1361523449.jpg

Cool, I love a good sleeper. Great for showing up expensive posers in their cars at traffic lights. <_<

Saw 4 E30's around New Brighton in the last hour, 3 of them when I was heading out and 1 when I came back.

Seems to be loads of E30's around still.

All I know is one was a Red 318i 2dr facelift, tidy, black 4dr, tidy, (didn't see the back of it) a silver one like mine and a dark blue one.

CSETs E46 M3 outside Wendys in Royal Oak Sunday afternoon

Looking very shinny and immaculate.