Lucan

What'd you do to your BMW today?

put the black leather passenger side in, and get a racing bucket seat for the drivers side hahahaha

I think this is a good idea

Replaced bootlid with genuine m sport one. Also in silver. Colour match is perfect. Love the M sport spoiler now all I need is an m sport rear bumper..impossible to find gahhh

Posted Image

• Like 1

So M Sport badge paint got damaged when I cleaned it with polish. Oops. Looks like i will be blacking out the badge sighh haha

Heard the new touring has arrived in town. Will leave it at the yard until I'm back from holiday on the 7th next month so the m3 isn't outside in the cold. Going for a look tomorrow :D

• Like 1

^hahahaha first world problems

Hard man hahaha. First world problems. Have all new rotors and pads to chuck on also. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand my brakes squeeling. My disk run out is completely screwed hahah

got a brand spankin new wof for the e36 at SJ's (EUROHO above) shop apex automotive!

checked out to be A-OK which im very happy about. always a pleasure to chat with one of the nicest guys i know. if anyone needs any work done be sure to check him out in the north shore @ apex (shameless advertising for ya)

• Like 2

got a brand spankin new wof for the e36 at SJ's (EUROHO above) shop apex automotive! 

checked out to be A-OK which im very happy about. always a pleasure to chat with one of the nicest guys i know. if anyone needs any work done be sure to check him out in the north shore @ apex (shameless advertising for ya)

He is a good boy... I ve got a big list of things to do for him as well.
  • Like 1

141c1478f858e6e4f92dc3a01eaecf42.jpg

More parts!

... E30 life ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What calipers?

Finally seen the new touring, looks good! Cheers Gaz. Also brought a manual e30 with a snapped cambelt. Who needs parts?

• Like 1

Tinkering with a few spare touchscreen units I picked up today. Going to do some capacitor replacements, possibly LED retrofit to replace the dated fluoro backlight tube and inverter. Oh whoops this is not from my BMW. Better do something on mum's 330i !

fff.jpg

Installed new boot latch off the parts car. Now the boot opens and closes normally instead of requiring excessive force to open.

swapped the larger mtec II wheel for the newly refurbished smaller one in my e28.

will fit the large on into my 635csi to replace the metc I type

and took some pics of some floundering sharks

post-279-0-72151500-1437290006_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-79426300-1437290011_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-01829400-1437290016_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

looking forward to checking out that new wheel @Brent

better charge up the battery on the 544iT/6 then ,

might even swap out the steering wheel in that car too , as its a little sticky and I have a better one in stock

Very nice Brent, looks sharp. I just changed the wheel in my Soarer too. Nothing worse than an old sticky wheel. Ruins the whole experience!

Oil change! Some fresh valvoline synpower 5w40 fully synthetic oil. After a walk back to the store to swap the oil filter for the right one!

Found an oil leaking pipe on the 330i. Need to put that on the to do list for mum!

Fixed my ultrasonic mirrors, die water drops!

• Like 3

Installed the 16:9 widescreen monitor to the 540i.

Straight forward job but still get the 4:3 ratio on the screen plus I lost the dolby button for the tape deck. Looks nice though. Looking forward to changing the tv/av module so I can be full 16:9

Posted Image

• Like 1

A friend got some good results polishing the drivers light on his recently purchased 2001 530i today. :)

Those facelift headlights do look sharp!

11802150_10205500362247631_1890527991_n.

He got a good bargain overall $3100 for this car. Lucky bastard....

He got a good bargain overall $3100 for this car. Lucky bastard....

Unbelievable car. I gave it a good inspection and it's immaculate compared to some other ones out there for twice the money.

I was surprised it wasn't sold sooner, but I think he was the first person to view. :)