Sign in to follow this  
MD13

Alpina rep...

Link

Says the engine is 3.3l but looks like an M20. Can you get 3.3 out of a 2.5? Or is that an m30...

It's an M30 used to have the plate PRNSTR, I believe the guys a member here

No need to post every single BMW that shows up on Trademe... we're all pretty avid TM watchers and see most of these cars. If you have a genuine question about a car and you want to buy it then by all means post it up... but otherwise all these threads (I count 31 of them from you) are just the equivalent of internet tyre-kicking.

Cheers.

Errrrrrr to Mark- Forum- "market place or occassion for debate".

Not all of us are avid TRADE ME watchers as you suggest and I for one look forward to the postings of MD13, especially for the M3 or related adverts that I may have missed.

He is entitled to express himself,(and kick tyres) and to post on this forum as he pleases, without your comments.

Just as you do.

Beats me where the Alpina bit comes in, only thing referred to in the ad are Alpina alloys. Look like there are a few spokes missing to Alipinas or even reps...?

Cheers Will.

Mark - message received. I am a first time BMW owner and so am probably a little over enthusiastic and definately under informed. Also work is a little quiet at the moment...

Beats me where the Alpina bit comes in, only thing referred to in the ad are Alpina alloys. Look like there are a few spokes missing to Alipinas or even reps...?

Pretty sure but the looks there acs reps? could be mistaken tho.

Agree with bandit , we all have our interest areas and MD13's posts are TM BM machines that I wouldn't seek out but often have got great entertainment value or are different from the factory norm.

In the case of this e30 , someone has spent a lot of time and money creating a B6 3.5 / e30 M3 and 745i in the one shell. alpina , maybe not , but certainly in spirit

Link

but looks like an M20.

nope, thats an M30 for sure.

Yep, was Damo's, schnitzer reps, bad fibreglass work, rears are different sizes and don't look good at all, but 5 stud conversion, front wheels are in the wrong place in the arch, not centered. Car looked rough when I saw it last, looks worse now in those pics.

Edited by Silver Fox

The car was originally a genuine Alpina C1 2.3.

Around 260whp iirc

awhhh poor car, I mean really who looks at there car and says THAT looks awesome??? just like this patchy as, matte black integra parked out front of work today. he was telling his mate who was parked next to him, in quite a tidy civic i must add, how awesome it looked matte black, do they have eyes that work differently? that thing must be making some massive psi to require that intercooler :huh:

Edited by Mr2low

The car was originally a genuine Alpina C1 2.3.

Really! Damn... Site here says there were only 35 built... Can that be right?

Alpina

As far as I know it's correct. I remember in it's past life when it still had (painted over) original alpina stripes, boot spoiler and badging front and rear.

There are people here who know more info.

Really! Damn... Site here says there were only 35 built... Can that be right?

Alpina

thats would official alpina germany built cars .

but there probably a few more built up in england by synter