Sign in to follow this  
WYZEUP

Now thats an E31

Sweet Jesus.

WANT

Imagine that at a Hampton Downs Playday...

I've been waiting for someone to bring this up. Much HP, do want!

imagine the noise, OMG. It looks fantastic, would love to buy it, reinstall all the interior and have it as a street legal weapon.

• Like 2

imagine the noise, OMG. It looks fantastic, would love to buy it, reinstall all the interior and have it as a street legal weapon.

I'd perhaps look to reroute the exhaust for a more conventional exit, too. But, yes. Definitely. :)

one ride in that im sure i would be convinced to keep my car! lol

seems a lot more room in the engine bay too, maybe it just appears that was because everything has been shaved

We've been discussing this in my project thread... Looks a great build and cheap but I really admire the seller's optimism with "minor finishing required"... It has no wiring... Anywhere!! haha

• Like 1

Imagine that at a Hampton Downs Playday...

RRROOOOAAAR BANG dunga dunga dunga....

• Like 2

We've been discussing this in my project thread... Looks a great build and cheap but I really admire the seller's optimism with "minor finishing required"... It has no wiring... Anywhere!! haha

My thoughts precisely.

As I discovered with my V8 E36... the main engine parts and stuff is piss easy.

It's the 'minor' parts that tie everything together, plumbing and wiring etc that become the hardest factor to tackle, fiddly and time consuming stuff!!

And expensive, don't forget that bit. It's all the silly little $5 and $10 bits that add up very quickly because you use so many of the little buggers to get it finished.

Oh, and don't forget the dyno time to get it tuned properly.

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

Ha! I wish... I just found out you actually have to buy tickets to enter! Stink.

Ha! I wish... I just found out you actually have to buy tickets to enter! Stink.

In practice, buying a ticket doesn't really increase your chances of winning enough to make a difference.

• Like 1

I remember an article in the UK when the government first launched their national lottery that said the odds of flushing a pound coin (the cost of a lottery ticket) down the toilet, it being found and you receiving it back in change are higher than winning!!

• Like 2

I remember an article in the UK when the government first launched their national lottery that said the odds of flushing a pound coin (the cost of a lottery ticket) down the toilet, it being found and you receiving it back in change are higher than winning!!

Nobody has ever had a thousand dollar plumbers bill from buying a lotto ticket though.